Sign in to follow this  
Robertma

Just Flight 33% off

I already have a lot of the JF aircraft in this sale but of those being offered at sale prices, the one I would most strongly recommend is the DH-104 Dove, which is very well modelled, has good flight dynamics and comes with the option of classic or modern avionics suites. The DHC-1 Chipmunk is also a very nice product and worth considering if you like vintage light aircraft. The DC-6B at the sale price is a steal - it is very nicely modelled and very enjoyable to fly provided you don't expect PMDG level systems depth.

Bill

19 hours ago, Robertma said:

Found that Just Flight title is on sale with 33% off.

And here is a code to have another 10% off that is totally 43% off

fselite5k6ru8410

http://www.realflightshop.com/en-us/component/hikamarket/vendor/show/32-just-flight

Just get their DC-8, comet and Tornado GR1

Maybe it's just me but that website needs to be updated. The pictures are so small, that I gave up browsing what they have on sale.

Do these Just Flight aircraft work with P3D? They seem to only list FSX as a requirement.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

I think some of their more recent releases including the Dove and Chipmunk are compatible with P3D, but you could perhaps confirm P3D compatibility for other aircraft on another vendor's website or on the Just Flight website.

Bill

It's too bad that Just Flight doesn't seem to sell their DC-8 50-70 series at any stores other than their own...as a result it doesn't hit sales like these.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

18 hours ago, msdeel said:

Maybe it's just me but that website needs to be updated. The pictures are so small, that I gave up browsing what they have on sale.

Hi

You could click the picture and picture will pop up in site with larger one, or you could hold control and scroll your mouse wheel, this will let your browser word much larger.