Sign in to follow this  
johnnyxtheman

bearingt distance

4 hours ago, johnnyxtheman said:

should that not be "xxxxbearing/distance / xxxx " ? (only 1 waypoint between  2 others outside the flight plan)

I'm confused to what you want.  The format above will not work.  I mean I guess you could make a bunch of specific points based on place bearing distance and link them however you want.  But if you want to join multiple points together utilizing bearings then you want place bearing place bearing.   I.e.: INN264/NXT360

But without fully understanding what you are asking I can't reall answer.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

6 hours ago, johnnyxtheman said:

what if i need to set a waipoint outside the flight plan ?

should that not be "xxxxbearing/distance / xxxx

This is information covered well in the FCOM for the aircraft you are flying.  NNNNbbb/dd  NNNNN fix name bbb bearing  /dd distance. As an exercise you should find this information in the FCOM so that you know where to look in the future, using the FCOM as such will increase familiarity with it and make it easier to find things.  This particular feature is often called a PBD waypoint for place bearing distance.

Dan Downs KCRP