Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Can a repainter do these basic Kalitta repaints?

Recommended Posts

plain freighters mostly all white.

My most wanted is the Pacific Air Cargo to fly LAX-Hawaii routes

 

N976BA Kalitta Op for Pacific Air Cargo 400BCF

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8562706

http://pacificaircargo.com/

N539BC 400BCF

http://www.airliners.net/search?registrationActual=N539BC&display=detail

N700CK 400F

http://www.airliners.net/search?registrationActual=N700CK&display=detail

N401KZ 400F

http://www.airliners.net/search?registrationActual=N401KZ&display=detail

 

Thank you - David Lee

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

8 hours ago, 777200lrf said:

My most wanted is the Pacific Air Cargo to fly LAX-Hawaii routes

I am also very much interested in N976BA of Kalitta (Pacific Air Cargo).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might be able to handle those (a few anyway like PAC and the white Kalitta).

Let me see if I can get the Lufthansa blue and yellow spots out of my eyes and we'll go from there. :laugh:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

I might be able to handle those (a few anyway like PAC and the white Kalitta).

Let me see if I can get the Lufthansa blue and yellow spots out of my eyes and we'll go from there. :laugh:

Thanks Steve! Flying CKS368 now less than 2 hours from arrival into Honolulu. Using the great PMDG Kalitta repaint but the PAC would be nice to have in future flights. - David Lee

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

I might be able to handle those (a few anyway like PAC and the white Kalitta).

Let me see if I can get the Lufthansa blue and yellow spots out of my eyes and we'll go from there. :laugh:

Sounds great, thank you so much! For your information, AR-QS is the SELCAL of N976BA, the PAC colored Kalitta bird.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kityatyi said:

Sounds great, thank you so much! For your information, AR-QS is the SELCAL of N976BA, the PAC colored Kalitta bird.

Can you guys find me some more detailed (closeup) pics of PAC?  I'ts a pretty simple livery, but I want to get it right. :wink:

Just links please.....and if you IM me the info it would probably be better.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

Can you guys find me some more detailed (closeup) pics of PAC?  I'ts a pretty simple livery, but I want to get it right. :wink:

Just links please.....and if you IM me the info it would probably be better.

Steve - sent you a private message but I am unsure if it is actually sent, clicked on it twice. Might happen it did not depart but might also depart twice, so I am sorry if you receive it multiple times. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kityatyi said:

Steve - sent you a private message but I am unsure if it is actually sent, clicked on it twice. Might happen it did not depart but might also depart twice, so I am sorry if you receive it multiple times. :-)

Got it Z, thanks.  Sadly those are all the pics I found too.  Was hoping someone had some super-special pics of her that showed more detail, but I'll make it work with what we have. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent them an e-mail and asked if they can e-mail me some photos. Let's see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Preliminary pics of Pacific Air Cargo....I depicted her in hard service for a while. :)

0Y0idl.jpg

srzW5k.jpg

I noticed that they taped off the door handles on the inop doors like UPS did on their BCF's, so I added that detail as well.

k7FoVE.jpg

Not sure when I'll get her done....you guys will be the 1st to know though. :wink:  I didn't have a full right side pic so the alignments are the best approximation I could do...I think it looks ok.  I have several things to tweak...but not bad for a few hours work me thinks, hehe.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Preliminary pics of Pacific Air Cargo....I depicted her in hard service for a while. :)

0Y0idl.jpg

srzW5k.jpg

I noticed that they taped off the door handles on the inop doors like UPS did on their BCF's, so I added that detail as well.

k7FoVE.jpg

Not sure when I'll get her done....you guys will be the 1st to know though. :wink:  I didn't have a full right side pic so the alignments are the best approximation I could do...I think it looks ok.  I have several things to tweak...but not bad for a few hours work me thinks, hehe.

Thanks! Beautiful as always. Any time you can finish is great - David Lee

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was looking at their website I noticed this is a brand new (to them) paint job....so I'll also give you guys a squeaky clean version.

fcvYlK.jpg

Here she is with her step-sister at LAX getting ready for a flight PHNL. (Squeaky version, hehe)

3x8Nel.jpg

 

Check you IM inbox guys.:wink:

Let me know what you think.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

When I was looking at their website I noticed this is a brand new (to them) paint job....so I'll also give you guys a squeaky clean version.

fcvYlK.jpg

Here she is with her step-sister at LAX getting ready for a flight PHNL. (Squeaky version, hehe)

3x8Nel.jpg

 

Check you IM inbox guys.:wink:

Let me know what you think.

 

Had a few minutes to install. Looks very beautiful. 2 small things not related to the painting of the aircraft. The registration plate is cut off in the cockpit it's placed too low the selcal text is cut off at the bottom. The airplane used to fly for Korean Air and the selcal was more centered and the size of the registration and selcal was similar. like this https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/6951030

Also the aircraft.cfg entry the callsign should be CONNIE and if you want either flight number 368 or 369 as that is all it will be flying. This aircraft also just came out of the paintshop last week this past week was the first time the new paint has been in service. Kalitta finally retired their last 747 classic from the CKS368/369 route. So a clean version is what it looks like now, but probably will not be like that for long! Good to have 2 options clean and dirty thanks.

I tweaked my N744CK config this should be similar the only difference to the N744CK layout I have seen is it does not have autostart as an option and the radio altitude is above the adi that is what most Korean Air fleets have. N744CK is a former Japan Air.  - David Lee

 

Quote

[Displays]
PFD_groundspeed_displayed=0
PFD_rising_runway=0
PFD_split_axis_flight_director=1
PFD_radio_altitude_above_ADI=1
PFD_radio_altitude_round_dial=0
PFD_landing_altitude_bar=1
PFD_show_landing_flaps=1
PFD_integral_heading_scale=0
PFD_VS_indicator_TCAS=0
PFD_show_V2=1
PFD_PLI_popup=0
ND_trackUp=1
ND_VOR_course_lines_displayed=1
ND_MinimumRunwayLength=7000
ND_RangeArcs=0
ND_TCAS_RangeRing=0
ND_ActWptData=0
ND_GridHeading=1
ND_TAS_indication=1
ND_time_to_align=1
PFD_ND_NPS=0
Fuel_ShowGW=0
Doors_ArmingAnnunciations=1
HYDPageShowsSystems=1
ECS_ShowsCargoBulkTemperture=1
STAT_APUOilQtyAlwaysOn=0
EICAS_FlightCtlIndicatorOnENGPage=0
GEAR_SynopticShowsPressures=1
[AFS]
AllowGSCaptureBeforeLoc=0
AutoLNAVonGoAround=1
MCPWindowsLCD=0
[FMS]
CRZ_THRLim_CRZ=1
DefaultEOHeight=800
DefaultAccelHeight=1500
DefaultReductionAlt=1500
DefaultTransAlt=18000
DerateWashoutScheme=1
CompanySpeed=300
VNAV_CLB_Page_ShownAutomatically=0
ShowFMCCalculatedVSpeeds=1
DragCorrection=0.00
FFCorrection=0.00
WBS=0
TOThrustDerates=1
CLBThrustDerates=1
[FMCDatalink]
CompanyCostIndex=80
AutoPreflight=1
AutoAltnList=0
AutoPosReportDownlink=1
AltnRwyMinLength=8500
AltnILSRequired=1
[FUEL_SYS]
Updated=0
FuelBallast=0
LowTrigger=1
[GPWS]
GPWS_AltCallouts=1
GPWS_2500_RA=0
GPWS_2500=1
GPWS_1000=1
GPWS_500=1
GPWS_400=0
GPWS_300=0
GPWS_200=0
GPWS_100=1
GPWS_50=1
GPWS_40=1
GPWS_30=1
GPWS_20=1
GPWS_10=1
GPWS_MinimumsType=1
GPWS_AprMinimumsType=5
GPWS_WarnBankAngle=0
GPWS_TerrPeaksMode=1
GPWS_TerrUseCyan=0
GPWS_V1Callout=1
GPWS_FlareTones=0
[Warnings]
Altitude_alert_setting=0
AltitudeApproachAural=1
CrewAlertnessMonitor=0
ResettableSiren=1
AltnMasterCautionSound=1
APDiscSound_isWailer=1
APDisconnectScheme=1
RAASInstalled=0
[TCAS]
TCAS_ShowAllTraffic=0
TCAS_FilterRange=40
TCAS_FilterSeparation=2800
[Airframe]
FlightTestPackage=0
AntennaOptions=0
Autostart Switch=0
NumberOfCargoBottles=6
MainDeckAuralAlert=1
TaxiLightsInstalled=0
PVDInstalled=0
AltnEfisSwitch=0
WindowFrameOldStyle=1
ControlColumnMemo=0
AntiIce System Option=0
APU_TR_Start=1
JettisonSelMLW=0
DualFireTest=0
Hyd Sys 1 Aux Pump Enabled=1
Sys2 and Sys3 Air Driven Pumps=0
FireDetectionMfg=1
YokePlackards=0
HeadRest.0=1
HeadRest.1=1
HeadRest.2=1
HeadRest.3=1
OldTypeRadioPanel=0
PushToTalkOnGS=0
AutobrakeSwitchLocation=0
CRTDisplays=1
ISFDInstalled=0
RMIInstalled=1
ADF2Installed=1
RotaryMinsBaro=0
[Units]
MetricWeightUnits=0
TemperaturesInF=1
[Version]
Version=1
AccurateOptions=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was not able to find this on AVSIM... does anyone have a working link to the repaint?  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this