Sign in to follow this  
GuilhermeMello

Please help me, no sun in my P3D

reinstall the Client, always works for me. should probably delete the shaders before running after re-installling client.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Hello,

Without seeing a Screenshot of your Issue its difficult to see whats going on,  No sun or sunlight ?  

------------

1) Have you tried adjusting your HDR lighting via  Prepar3D >  Options > Settings > Lighting > HDR Lighting

2) Delete your suneffect.cfg file and let it generate again as default, located here:  Local Disk (C:) ► ProgramData ► Lockheed Martin ► Prepar3D v3 - Suneffect.cfg 

3) Alternatively you can Repair the Component Installers,  Start with the Client first,  Launch and test,  If your still having Issues then repair the Content Component 

Right Click on Install_Client.msi  Click Repair 

Launch Prepar3D and test 

Right Click on Install_Content.msi  Click Repair 

Launch Prepar3D and test

Are you using AS16 by chance?

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11