jordanal

FS2Crew for P3D v4 (64-bit)?

Recommended Posts

OK, Bryan, please tell us you were on the beta/NDA team and FS2Crew is looking solid with v4?  LOL, just kidding - but I hope you'll share your thoughts...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Al,

I'm not on the P3D beta team.

However, V4 sounds pretty good!  Especially 64 bits.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know.  We can't do anything until PMDG, Aerosoft and Majestic Software release their updates.

We follow them.

Cheers,

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I, for one, look ever so foward to using FS2Crew on my Aerosoft Airbus in v4.  FS2Crew compatibility is one of my requirements when considering opening my wallet for any new airliner add-on.  I have backed off from many potential purchases because it did not have FS2Crew.

Here's to a great year ahead and hopefully we will not have to wait too long after release of products to enjoy having a flight crew again :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Bryan. What about the upcoming UGCX? I'm wondering as I'm guessing you won't have to wait on aircraft manufacturers?

 

Cheers,

Don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, drwalker said:

Hi Bryan. What about the upcoming UGCX? I'm wondering as I'm guessing you won't have to wait on aircraft manufacturers?

 

Cheers,

Don

 

Won't have to wait on that one since it's not dependent on any host aircraft.

Cheers,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, byork said:

 

Won't have to wait on that one since it's not dependent on any host aircraft.

Cheers,

Thanks Bryan :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dumb question Bryan, are the new 64bit programs going to be a whole new products and purchase or an upgrade to those who have the current FS2Crew products. Again pardon my awesome dumbness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez Bryan,   I guess you dont have many days when you sit and wonder what you can do today.    Your To-Do list must be HUGE.  

 

You have my admiration.    I wish i Had the skills to help you.         I'm in radio broadcasting - if you need help processing sound files at all give me a shout.  

 

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
foggyhollow@bluegrass.org.au

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, olspsd08 said:

Dumb question Bryan, are the new 64bit programs going to be a whole new products and purchase or an upgrade to those who have the current FS2Crew products. Again pardon my awesome dumbness. 

Not sure yet.  There might be an upgrade fee.  I know people will scream and shout, but many of our products, like RAAS for example, support FS9, Microsoft FSX, Steam FSX, P3D V1, V2 and V3.

Just trying to maintain and keep track of all these different versions that support multiple different platforms is becoming massively time consuming.

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2017 at 6:10 AM, byork said:

Not sure yet.  There might be an upgrade fee.  I know people will scream and shout, but many of our products, like RAAS for example, support FS9, Microsoft FSX, Steam FSX, P3D V1, V2 and V3.

Just trying to maintain and keep track of all these different versions that support multiple different platforms is becoming massively time consuming.

 

 

I'd pay whatever it takes.  I refuse to fly anything beyond GA aircraft without FS2Crew. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Faelandaea said:

I'd pay whatever it takes.  I refuse to fly anything beyond GA aircraft without FS2Crew. 

Join the club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now