Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

FS2Crew for P3D v4 (64-bit)?

Recommended Posts

OK, Bryan, please tell us you were on the beta/NDA team and FS2Crew is looking solid with v4?  LOL, just kidding - but I hope you'll share your thoughts...

  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Al Jordan
------------
KMLB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will there be short hold while FS2Crew is updated to V4?


rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are a legend Bryan. 


rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I, for one, look ever so foward to using FS2Crew on my Aerosoft Airbus in v4.  FS2Crew compatibility is one of my requirements when considering opening my wallet for any new airliner add-on.  I have backed off from many potential purchases because it did not have FS2Crew.

Here's to a great year ahead and hopefully we will not have to wait too long after release of products to enjoy having a flight crew again :)


Fae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Bryan. What about the upcoming UGCX? I'm wondering as I'm guessing you won't have to wait on aircraft manufacturers?

 

Cheers,

Don


Cheers

Don Walker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, drwalker said:

Hi Bryan. What about the upcoming UGCX? I'm wondering as I'm guessing you won't have to wait on aircraft manufacturers?

 

Cheers,

Don

 

Won't have to wait on that one since it's not dependent on any host aircraft.

Cheers,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, byork said:

 

Won't have to wait on that one since it's not dependent on any host aircraft.

Cheers,

Thanks Bryan :)


Cheers

Don Walker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dumb question Bryan, are the new 64bit programs going to be a whole new products and purchase or an upgrade to those who have the current FS2Crew products. Again pardon my awesome dumbness. 


rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez Bryan,   I guess you dont have many days when you sit and wonder what you can do today.    Your To-Do list must be HUGE.  

 

You have my admiration.    I wish i Had the skills to help you.         I'm in radio broadcasting - if you need help processing sound files at all give me a shout.  

 

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
foggyhollow@bluegrass.org.au

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, olspsd08 said:

Dumb question Bryan, are the new 64bit programs going to be a whole new products and purchase or an upgrade to those who have the current FS2Crew products. Again pardon my awesome dumbness. 

Not sure yet.  There might be an upgrade fee.  I know people will scream and shout, but many of our products, like RAAS for example, support FS9, Microsoft FSX, Steam FSX, P3D V1, V2 and V3.

Just trying to maintain and keep track of all these different versions that support multiple different platforms is becoming massively time consuming.

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very true. Either way I'm in. 


rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2017 at 6:10 AM, byork said:

Not sure yet.  There might be an upgrade fee.  I know people will scream and shout, but many of our products, like RAAS for example, support FS9, Microsoft FSX, Steam FSX, P3D V1, V2 and V3.

Just trying to maintain and keep track of all these different versions that support multiple different platforms is becoming massively time consuming.

 

 

I'd pay whatever it takes.  I refuse to fly anything beyond GA aircraft without FS2Crew. 

  • Upvote 1

Fae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Faelandaea said:

I'd pay whatever it takes.  I refuse to fly anything beyond GA aircraft without FS2Crew. 

Join the club. 


rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    31%
    $7,810.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...