Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

reality pack 1.2....Amazing!!!!

Guest jennifer

See other thread started by Kooby for some insight into issues realted to Realitypack

Which textures did you mean? I actually only wanted to release winter forest textures (that is heavy winter with snow) because I was still working on that. Did I goof up?Otherwise a repetition might be the result of your specific landclass. There are a lot of good freeware landclass files around, maybe you should try some of these and see if this effect persists.Cheers,Sascha

Do you mean runway lights or landing lights which have turned purple?Runway light textures are in the fs9/texture folder, the file is called halo.bmp.Landing lights is the spotlight.bmp in the same folder?Has anybody experienced this issue?I really value your feedback on this as I don't mind spending time on improving the work. Please don't hesitate to send me a screenshot and a comment on what you feel is wrong.Regarding light winter, I have gone for the cold wet look which we have around Berlin, Germany (my hometown). Do you feel that the textures are to dark?Best,Sascha

Is this in the USA? I have concentrated more on Europe but I thought I had gotten all the forest textures, I have not seen any default forests in the US any longer. I'll check if I forgot to include some!

Thanks, Sascha, I've just realized you were asking me. I figured it out and removed those 2 files halo and spotlight yesterday. I did not really like them (in the USA region).So far your package offers the best all-in-one, easy and fast free solution to decorate default FS9 textures that I personally find somewhat ugly most of the time :), but it's me.I would not recommend anyone with FScene or BEV though to mess around with your texture sets. For myself I wound up with installing your package on my alternative FS9 PC, and adding realterrain 2.0 to my main FS9 pc (which is heavily loaded with BEV, FE and others). Those green glades around default runways look so inspiring, lol.Keep it up, thanks.

Guest lalo lolo1

The best set of trees bunches I have seen in FS. They way the shade of trees is simulated is better than any other I have seen before (I use BEV). It overwrites some BEV and VOZ files, but so far the matching looks good IMO and better than BEV and VOZ for trees.Hey, I wouldn't change anything in that picture you post. I think that looks very nice.Leo

>The best set of trees bunches I have seen in FS. They way the>shade of trees is simulated is better than any other I have>seen before (I use BEV). It overwrites some BEV and VOZ files,>but so far the matching looks good IMO and better than BEV and>VOZ for trees.>>Hey, I wouldn't change anything in that picture you post. I>think that looks very nice.>>LeoLeo, could you please give more details on the tree files that you used. I would like to try it. What is VOZ files?Thanks.

hiis this Reality Pack just for Europe or the entire world?

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

There are both files for the world (e.g. forests, meadows, roads etc.) as well as European textures.Sascha