Sign in to follow this  
Sethos1988

V4 hotfix in the next few days?

I was reading this post over in the PMDG section, regarding their v4 availability: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/511145-17jun17-most-current-information-on-p3d-v4-availability-and-conversions-for-p3d-product-lines/

Saw under the 777-300ER Expansion;

- This product requires a Prepar3D v4 hot-fix from Lockheed Martin be released in order to enter testing.
- This product will enter testing within hours of Lockheed Martin publishing the hotfix.
- The current expectation is to release this product early during the week of 18-25JUN.

So it needs a hotfix and is expected to release in this upcoming week, which I assume means the hotfix is out in the next few days, unless it's a developer side SDK hotfix? 

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

+1 for that... 
Besides that would mean, that the work could move on to the 737NGX (which I'm waiting on...)

• Upvote 2

LM needs to correct the waves. Not everbody has corrected them by theirselves with DxtBMP ( I did )

Others complained about hardware controller issues.

This is why I like LM : listening and improving ...

• Upvote 1

Gah. That means that the ASN Beta will stop working again as soon as the hotfix is installed...

24 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Gah. That means that the ASN Beta will stop working again as soon as the hotfix is installed...

Maybe, but not for long!

• Upvote 1