Same here.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

I can also confirm this.

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX2070S 8GB, 1TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home

I do also confirm this.

One other thing that I've noticed since the latest update is that during rollout while the autobrakes are doing its thing the red message on the bottom-left side of the screen doesn't appear. In only does when you manually apply the breaks. Additionally, during parking, with the chocks set, if you release the parking brakes, the red "parking brakes" message also dissapears. Does this happen to anybody else?

Other than that, I specially like the update on the friction physics, I find it quite more realistic.

And one more thing although it might be unrelated.

Before commencing pushback using the built in GROUND OPERATIONS  and GSX, auto ground ops does remove the wheel chocks (as it should) and that particular event is supposed to disconnect everything (such as GPU, PSU).

However, GSX cannot commence push back, but it does send a message to remove PSU first. So one has to set the chocks again, manually remove the a/c unit, then remove the chocks and then and only then shall GSX push the aircraft back. I can't recall it was like this before. 

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

1 hour ago, José Ignacio Rodríguez said:

I do also confirm this.

One other thing that I've noticed since the latest update is that during rollout while the autobrakes are doing its thing the red message on the bottom-left side of the screen doesn't appear. In only does when you manually apply the breaks. Additionally, during parking, with the chocks set, if you release the parking brakes, the red "parking brakes" message also dissapears. Does this happen to anybody else?

Other than that, I specially like the update on the friction physics, I find it quite more realistic.

This is by design because of the very thing you like, friction physics. PMDG designed the friction models outside of P3D and that's why you will not see that brakes message when using the autobrake when using the 777 and the 747. Not seeing that message when using the auto brake means the system is working as it's designed to.

Eric 

A confirmation from the Dev's that they are on it would be fine..

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX2070S 8GB, 1TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home

They are indeed on it guys, sorry. Acknowledged and confirmed in the ticket reply to be worked on for a fix in an upcoming micro update. 

Cheers,

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

Confirm same here. Also noticed a few other things, with ground chocks connected and the parking brake released the bottom left notification saying brakes are set has disappeared and also can do full flight control movement with the aircraft completely shutoff.  (It could be my end, P3D V3).  

They just released new hotfixes (PMDG)

On 6/22/2017 at 8:30 AM, xkoote said:

Hey guys,

can anyone confirm that they are also seeing the the autobrake switch does not jump to OFF after takeoff but remains 

in RTO? Made three takeoffs with the same result. Wanted to run it by you before I submit a ticket.

Thanks,

Xander-

This item has been logged- it was introduced during the conversion to Prepar3D v4...

It will get fixed in an update pretty quickly...  we have to clear the other products through conversion first, the we will circle back to correct.

(This one is mine- so I know precisely where/when the hiccup happened... easy to fix- I just need some time!)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com