xkoote

Update 1.10.8383.0: Autobrake RTO in flight

Hey guys,

can anyone confirm that they are also seeing the the autobrake switch does not jump to OFF after takeoff but remains 

in RTO? Made three takeoffs with the same result. Wanted to run it by you before I submit a ticket.

Thanks,

• Upvote 5

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,

As I did a test flight with the update 1.10.8383.0, I noticed that the autobrake remains at the RTO position after lift off. And also I can set the autobrake to RTO in air. Anyone has the same issue?

Kevin

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, xkoote said:

Hey guys,

can anyone confirm that they are also seeing the the autobrake switch does not jump to OFF after takeoff but remains 

in RTO? Made three takeoffs with the same result. Wanted to run it by you before I submit a ticket.

Thanks,

Same issue here

• Upvote 2

Submitting the ticket to make it official. And no, no controller or key commands controlling the switch. 

Cheers,

It seems that it is not a 'system' fault: I do hear the spring back sound of the selector when lifting off, with 'Autobrake RTO' message gone in EICAS, but somehow the selector is still displaying at the RTO position. 

• Upvote 1

For me the following: Make an autoland, when setting up on the runway the Autobrakes do not attack and the thrust remains unchanged the nose stays up. Only when I self brake the 777 the nose.

The ticket has been submitted.  Not much else we can do here other than remember to manually reset the switch.