Recommended Posts

Hi.
Has anyone seen a repaint for the PMDG 737 NGX 800-900 variants of a factory green primer, like when they come straight out of the factory at Renton?
K65512-03_med.jpg
I see some, but they're for other addon 737s, and not the NGX.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

27 minutes ago, joespeed1952 said:

Hi.
Has anyone seen a repaint for the PMDG 737 NGX 800-900 variants of a factory green primer, like when they come straight out of the factory at Renton?
K65512-03_med.jpg
I see some, but they're for other addon 737s, and not the NGX.

Hi anonymous (full names are required in the PMDG forums),

I thought there was one in the operations centre? Maybe that's the 777 but double check.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

Hi anonymous (full names are required in the PMDG forums),

 

How do I put a signature? I see nothing about it in the profile settings page...

 

Edit: Nevermind. I Found it.

 

Edited by joespeed1952
Added new information
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Earlier,  I said:

"How do I put a signature? I see nothing about it in the profile settings page..."

^^ This of course means I found where to put the signature, and not the Aircraft repaint itself.

Still looking for that............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, joespeed52 said:

 

Earlier,  I said:

"How do I put a signature? I see nothing about it in the profile settings page..."

^^ This of course means I found where to put the signature, and not the Aircraft repaint itself.

Still looking for that............

Did you look in the operations centre like I suggested? I can't remember if there is one there or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Did you look in the operations centre like I suggested? I can't remember if there is one there or not

I did, but there is not one. I had to do a full reinstall from last night because files were missing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joespeed52 said:

I did, but there is not one. I had to do a full reinstall from last night because files were missing.

Unfortunately I can't help you then. If there isn't one on Avsim then I guess none exist? You could try reaching out to some repainters like Goldstar Textures, they might do one for you.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

Unfortunately I can't help you then. If there isn't one on Avsim then I guess none exist? You could try reaching out to some repainters like Goldstar Textures, they might do one for you.

I bet there's something out there, but I need to keep looking. Hopefully someone else in the 80 some views this topic has can point me towards one.

I searched on Google Images just now, and apparently, there was one from McPhat studios of an HD southwest airlines primer paint. There seems to be no link, as McPhat has gone off the radar.

http://flightsimulatornewsbrief.blogspot.com/2012/02/more-mcphat-737-ngx-hdt-southwest.html?m=0

 

Edited by joespeed52
Added new information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Did you look in the operations centre like I suggested? I can't remember if there is one there or not

I actually found another forum post with:

That said there used to be a 'green chromate' paint available on the website. Since the NGX and 777 need repaints through the operations center, it must've gotten overlooked and deleted. That's probably why you suggested looking in there, and why I can't find it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joespeed52 said:

I actually found another forum post with:

That said there used to be a 'green chromate' paint available on the website. Since the NGX and 777 need repaints through the operations center, it must've gotten overlooked and deleted. That's probably why you suggested looking in there, and why I can't find it!

The livery should still be there in the livery download section though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

The livery should still be there in the livery download section though

I checked again, all through the list,

800- Nope.

800WL- Nothing.

900- Nope.

900WL- Nada.

P-8A- No.

And on the PMDG website it even says:

"Attention PMDG 737 NGX & 777 customers: Liveries are downloaded and installed with the PMDG Operations Center app located in your Start Menu at PMDG Simulations/PMDG Operations Center."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joespeed52 said:

I checked again, all through the list,

800- Nope.

800WL- Nothing.

900- Nope.

900WL- Nada.

P-8A- No.

And on the PMDG website it even says:

"Attention PMDG 737 NGX & 777 customers: Liveries are downloaded and installed with the PMDG Operations Center app located in your Start Menu at PMDG Simulations/PMDG Operations Center."

I'm guessing there was never one available then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

I'm guessing there was never one available then

I just saw a post about it!

On 3/3/2012 at 8:10 PM, JokersWild said:

01.jpgWhile we anxiously await the service pack, I wanted to let everyone know that version 1.0 of my bump maps and speculars have been uploaded to Avsim and should be available soon. They work with ANY -700 livery, both WL and non-WL. This is my first attempt at doing anything like this. I'm sure there will be inaccuracies and errors so please let me know and I will issue updates as needed. If the feedback on this package is pretty good, I'll do a set for the -800 as well, but no promises on any time lines!Here are a few before and after pics for comparison to the stock textures:PMDG's excellent green chromate livery with and without the new bump mapsfsx2012-03-0315-53-29-34.jpgfsx2012-03-0315-55-27-32.jpgfsx2012-03-0315-50-35-07.jpgfsx2012-03-0315-48-41-09.jpgPMDG's KLM livery with and without bumps and specsfsx2012-03-0222-23-02-29.jpgfsx2012-03-0222-23-51-09.jpgWN without & withfsx2012-03-0316-16-34-93.jpgfsx2012-03-0316-15-14-20.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joespeed52 said:

I just saw a post about it!

Odd. Maybe open up a support ticket

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just replied to your ticket Joe, putting it here as well for the benefit of the discussion - that Chromate Green livery is a 700WL, you'll have to buy the 600/700 addon to get it, we never did an 800/900 version. Perhaps someone in the community did one though - check the Avsim file library.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now