Sign in to follow this  
gliderdriver

Freeflight/saved flights always revert to system time

Folks

When I load a saved flight, FSX always loads it with my system time, not the time of day saved in the saved flight files.

I have 'use system time for free flight' unchecked, and that setting is reflected with in my fsx.cfg

I belong to a virtual multiplayer flying club and we provide a saved flight for download every week. Other members have no trouble with their downloaded saved flights which always load at the correct TOD.

Could anyone please shed any light on why my FSX-SE, faultless in all other respects, can't load a saved flight at the correct TOD?

Many thanks,

Phil

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey Phil,

No answers but I wish you a Happy 4th of July!

N99WB

Thank you both, and a happy 4th of July to you too, N99WB.  I wonder if this issue is to do with the 'saved flight' files being saved in FSX, and when loaded in FSX-SE, something, somewhere goes terribly wrong.  Except to say, other of our club members with FSX-SE do not report this issue, it seems exclusive for my enjoyment!

Phil

If you use FSUIPC check you haven't enabled the use system time there, too, though it is off by default.

Pete

• Upvote 1

Yes    Pete,   that was it.Thank you very much for coming in and   reminding  me about that  little    check box.          Phil.