Don't know if anyone here is a fan but if you are you might want to head over to their site as they have a 40% off sale at the moment!!!!!!

WAIT! that's not all, if like me you have previously purchased V2, then you will probably be getting emails with 50% off codes? if you apply these codes, they take half the amount of the original cost off, after the 40% discount has been applied. Don't know if its a glitch but I just purchased 10 states for less than £30. In fact I was getting some for as little as £1.59. 

sales only on till 9th I think. regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I got it yesterday at PCaviator with additional 10% off Tuesday but couldn't download it. EMail for support has not been replied. 

Wondering why you could not download. If you have access to the download site, you should be able to download.  You can sign into your account and get the link(s) to the download(s) and there are lots of instructions on how to download.  Doubt you would get a response from support for not being able to download.

Best regards,

Jim

I found with PCAviator that I often cannot download immediately after purchase, best to wait a few minutes. Maybe it's because I don't live in the US and the server needs a bit of time to get confirmation of payment or something like that.