HiFlyer

Prescription Lenses for VR Headsets Report

I just received my order of the Oculus Rift VR-Lens shown in the video above and after trying both the Vr-lenslab inserts and the Vr-Lenslab Virtual reality glasses, third time's the charm!!!!! 

https://vr-lens.eu/

These things are perfect.

Perfect perfect, perfect!! They are exactly what I wanted from the other two purchases and didn't quite get.

These things click quite firmly into the Oculus, with an authority that tells me that they are not coming out or moving by the slightest hair unless I happen to throw the hmd to the ground.

The quality and clarity of the lenses is amazing, and the Oculus image has never seemed so sharp and in-focus. They click down close to the original lenses and there is zero chance of your eyelashes touching anything, or dust, hair or whatever getting under them to the original lenses.

It's almost as if I just got the Oculus and am looking through them for the first time all over again.

That's my review. My recommendation is to buy these things.

BUY THEMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! :lol:

Now.

By the way, I found another review of these on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/5q4x97/comparison_between_vr_lens_eu_and_vr_lens_lab/

• Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is my biggest issue with VR. I cant see clearly because of my eyesight with out corrective lenses. This might make me consider buying one in the future. Especially now that I have a 1080TI coming.

I had an old pair of glasses. Cut the arms off and made a cardboard cut-out for insert into Oculus. Taped the lens to the cardboard and works perfectly.