Sign in to follow this  
Mitch24

Split Scimitars for the NGX

We just have to accept that we can't have everything up to date all of the time. Gary Summons (UK2000) has always stated that his airports are "snapshots" of a single moment in time, so any major changes have to wait until another version of the airport is made. It's the same with addon planes. The PMDG 737 NGX is a superbly detailed and accurate rendition of the Boeing 737 NG as it was at the time of release.

I can understand that some people are disappointed that split scimitar winglets have not been added to the PMDG 737, but refusing to fly it because they have not been added is just silly.

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Upvote 5

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

17 hours ago, blaird22 said:

Think about if you were a car lover, and the racing game you've invested hundreds in does not have any cars from within the last 10 years.  Would it be wrong to want new cars?  Race/sports cars aren't significantly better than they were 10 years ago, but we'd still want them

Sounds more like you would resign from having fun with your racesimulator just because the car you're driving has the wrong sponsor sticker on its back wing ;-)

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

On 2017-07-09 at 1:30 PM, F16_Driver said:

The vast majority is still non Scimitars, even in USA. I hope we get them, but PMDG hasn't announced anything.

The best you could do at the moment is do the PMDG - TDS 737 MAX virtual cockpit and sound merger... but then it gives you the MAX styled engines as well... :/

Let's just keep a little patience, people.

Just wait to see, what PMDG will come up with, with the NGXv3. I'm fairly certain, that they'll deliver!

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471