Sign in to follow this  
sfgiants13

Pacsim V4 Updates Ready

Also, as of now on Simmarket, the new batch of PacSim P3Dv4 sceneries (RPLL, NFTF, ANYN, PTSA, PKMJ, RKPC, MMPR and PNG) is labeled with "P3D" in the product name and the icons are the FSX variety with the translucent "X" overlaid on them, where the first batch was clearly labelled P3Dv4 in the product title and had P3Dv4 also printed over the product icon.  So at first blush it might appear like the P3Dv4 updates aren't there when they really are--the product descriptions do say P3Dv4 (only) and the file names of the downloads also indicate they are the P3Dv4 version.

Regards

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

I just purchased the PNG package for P3D V4. I am not particularly impressed. There are many runways half under water with trees and buildings under water too. It seems if a runway is near the sea half the airport is submerged.

49 minutes ago, RICHUK said:

I just purchased the PNG package for P3D V4. I am not particularly impressed. There are many runways half under water with trees and buildings under water too. It seems if a runway is near the sea half the airport is submerged.

Use the email in the store front to seek assistance. Posting your product issue here would not garner swift asssistance. 

Edited for speeling

Visit the tribe @ http://islandsim.com

1 hour ago, RICHUK said:

What other addons do you have that can conflict? Vector needs to run the auto scan if you have it. Do you have a mesh? Holger at Orbx has a free mesh for PNG (And Australia) https://orbxdirect.com/freeware

1 hour ago, Toktok said:

Use the email in the store front to seek assistance. Posting your product issue here would not garner swift asssistance. 

Hello,
I have emailed to PACSIM about the SODE jetways or IK-Jetways. Will your earlier products get updated with either of those jetway? I haven't got the answer from the team.
Thank you,

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

1 hour ago, Hoang said:

ello,
I have emailed to PACSIM about the SODE jetways or IK-Jetways. Will your earlier products get updated with either of those jetway? I haven't got the answer from the team.
Thank you,

Hoang Le

Missed your email, Hoang but to answer your question, Yes. The major products will eventually get SODE jetways treatment.

• Upvote 2

Edited for speeling

Thanks for the ,suggestion 777. I might try  Holger's mesh. I will also email support. I have nothing conflicting in that area. It is a pretty clean install of V4.

1 hour ago, Toktok said:

Missed your email, Hoang but to answer your question, Yes. The major products will eventually get SODE jetways treatment.

Thank you so much.
Cheers,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

I know this isn't the Pacsim support forum, but I tried to go to the contact us page as requested and filled out my name an email address. However, the form doesn't like my first name. It says 'please correct the highlighted fields'. Not sure what to do now since I can't contact support and I obviously only have one first name! The site doesn't seem  to like anything in that field.

OK folks, the last 3 products - VFR Appalachia, Tonga Domestic and Xiamen Gaoqi - are now P3Dv4 compatible and available at the PacSim Store http://islandsim.com/store.html. These are the last of our 17 products to have P3Dv4 dedicated installers. VFR App has 8 airports, Tonga Domestic has 3, so these will add more GA destinations in P3Dv4 to explore. I will upload the 3 products to simmarket tonight, while FSPilotshop and JustFlight will get the whole 17 tomorrow morning. If you bought your PacSim products at all these stores then expect them either tomorrow or sometime this week.

Edited for speeling

I got RJFU from FSPilotShop and they still haven't updaded their PACSIM stuff. I think from now on I am going to purchase my airports directly from the devs when possible.

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

Just don't expect any kind of support when the product doesn't work. I guess I will let my credit card 'fix' it. Terrible!

56 minutes ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

I got RJFU from FSPilotShop and they still haven't updaded their PACSIM stuff. I think from now on I am going to purchase my airports directly from the devs when possible.

Read my post just up top from yours. The products should be available this week at FSPilotshop. And I think it is a good idea to buy direct so you can receive swift after-sales support from the developer.

Edited for speeling

1 hour ago, RICHUK said:

Just don't expect any kind of support when the product doesn't work. I guess I will let my credit card 'fix' it. Terrible!

What is your end-game here RichChuK? Are you trying to smear my efforts, or simply seeking sympathy from others in this forum. I replied to your post earlier that you should get in touch with me right away to seek assistance. It has been 2 days since and I am still waiting. There is no email follow-up from you per my email inbox. You are xxxx xxxx, aren't you? If you are then make your move.

Edited by n4gix
Removed personal name per request.

Edited for speeling

Wow. Don't try and bully me. I told you  I tried to email, but it keeps telling me to correct my first name on the contact us page. No need to be so defensive.  I purchased your software and can't get support for it. Simple. I don't have an end-game. I own thousands of dollars of other folks software that works perfectly fine. When I purchase something that doesn't look right I would prefer some way of contacting support instead of running into problems then getting called out by name in a public forum. You must have looked up my name to quote it here..how about about sending me an email? You must be able to look that up too from your database..just please don't quote it here. I will give you that chance to prove I am not playing games before I ask my credit card to reimburse me that money.