sfgiants13

Pacsim V4 Updates Ready

For those who are unaware Pacsim just released updated V4 installers for many of their scenaries including SLC. Details are on their Facebook page.

• Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I bought my PacSim airports from SimMarket so I have to wait a bit longer. But this is great news.

The first lot was released today at the PacSim shop. The second batch - 11 products - will be released this weekend. We will send the first batch tonight to simmarket, fspilotshop, justflight, etc and should be in your accounts there hopefully this weekend or early next week. If you bought your PacSim products from pcaviator, simply forward your Receipt/Invoice to obtain your P3Dv4 free copies via support email address at the PacSim shop. 

• Upvote 3

Thank you for the ultra-fast response today.  I forwarded my PCA invoice and I literally had the P3D4 download links of KSLC within minutes.

51 minutes ago, Toktok said:

The first lot was released today at the PacSim shop. The second batch - 11 products - will be released this weekend. We will send the first batch tonight to simmarket, fspilotshop, justflight, etc and should be in your accounts there hopefully this weekend or early next week. If you bought your PacSim products from pcaviator, simply forward your Receipt/Invoice to obtain your P3Dv4 free copies via support email address at the PacSim shop. 

First lot and second batch...what airports do they include? I have Taiwan RCTP and Salt Lake KSLC.

/Just got both installers. That was amazingly fast!

Thank you,
Hoang Le

How is that SLC? Looks fairly decent in the screenshots, but it's a bit pricey.

I really like SLC.  I was able to get it at 10% off at PCAviator and I had a $5 off coupon so I got it for about $27.  Too bad they no longer sell there.  Performance was good on my PC (i5 6600k at 4.4 and a 1060 GPU).

Folks,

We've got 8 more P3Dv4 products released today which brings to total 14 P3Dv4 dedicated installers. We still have 3 more to go. If you are a current P3Dv3/FSX PacSim customer, check out the products at our store and get your free installers by sending us email request.

New customers can purchase also.

Edited by Jim Young
Link to store removed as it violates our Advertising Policy
  • Upvote 3

Amazing work. Love your RPLL scenery!

One question though, if we buy the v4 installer from the store, will we also get access to the installer for p3dv3?

20 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

Amazing work. Love your RPLL scenery!

One question though, if we buy the v4 installer from the store, will we also get access to the installer for p3dv3?

Yep. If you buy P3Dv4 installers, you get free copy of P3Dv3/FSX installers....and vice versa.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Toktok said:

Yep. If you buy P3Dv4 installers, you get free copy of P3Dv3/FSX installers....and vice versa.

Thank you! Can you make Guam and Saipan for island hopping in the Pacific?

On 7/11/2017 at 5:41 PM, CaribbeanCLANK said:

I bought my PacSim airports from SimMarket so I have to wait a bit longer. But this is great news.

What you do on Simmarket is purchase the new scenery and since you purchased it before you get it for $0.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Toktok said:

Folks,

We've got 8 more P3Dv4 products released today which brings to total 14 P3Dv4 dedicated installers. We still have 3 more to go. If you are a current P3Dv3/FSX PacSim customer, check out the products at our store and get your free installers by sending us email request.

New customers can purchase also.

Thank you for your kindness.

Edited by Jim Young
Link in quote remove as it violates our advertising policy

2 hours ago, Midnight Music said:

What you do on Simmarket is purchase the new scenery and since you purchased it before you get it for $0.

Yeah...saw that earlier today.

I was wondering why Simmarket didn't send me an update notice, so thanks for pointing out you have to 'repurchase' the sceneries to upgrade. Happy camper. 

Also, as of now on Simmarket, the new batch of PacSim P3Dv4 sceneries (RPLL, NFTF, ANYN, PTSA, PKMJ, RKPC, MMPR and PNG) is labeled with "P3D" in the product name and the icons are the FSX variety with the translucent "X" overlaid on them, where the first batch was clearly labelled P3Dv4 in the product title and had P3Dv4 also printed over the product icon.  So at first blush it might appear like the P3Dv4 updates aren't there when they really are--the product descriptions do say P3Dv4 (only) and the file names of the downloads also indicate they are the P3Dv4 version.

Regards

I just purchased the PNG package for P3D V4. I am not particularly impressed. There are many runways half under water with trees and buildings under water too. It seems if a runway is near the sea half the airport is submerged.

49 minutes ago, RICHUK said:

I just purchased the PNG package for P3D V4. I am not particularly impressed. There are many runways half under water with trees and buildings under water too. It seems if a runway is near the sea half the airport is submerged.

Use the email in the store front to seek assistance. Posting your product issue here would not garner swift asssistance. 

1 hour ago, RICHUK said:

What other addons do you have that can conflict? Vector needs to run the auto scan if you have it. Do you have a mesh? Holger at Orbx has a free mesh for PNG (And Australia) https://orbxdirect.com/freeware

1 hour ago, Toktok said:

Use the email in the store front to seek assistance. Posting your product issue here would not garner swift asssistance. 

Hello,
I have emailed to PACSIM about the SODE jetways or IK-Jetways. Will your earlier products get updated with either of those jetway? I haven't got the answer from the team.
Thank you,

Hoang Le

1 hour ago, Hoang said:

ello,
I have emailed to PACSIM about the SODE jetways or IK-Jetways. Will your earlier products get updated with either of those jetway? I haven't got the answer from the team.
Thank you,

Hoang Le

Missed your email, Hoang but to answer your question, Yes. The major products will eventually get SODE jetways treatment.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the ,suggestion 777. I might try  Holger's mesh. I will also email support. I have nothing conflicting in that area. It is a pretty clean install of V4.

1 hour ago, Toktok said:

Missed your email, Hoang but to answer your question, Yes. The major products will eventually get SODE jetways treatment.

Thank you so much.
Cheers,
Hoang Le

I know this isn't the Pacsim support forum, but I tried to go to the contact us page as requested and filled out my name an email address. However, the form doesn't like my first name. It says 'please correct the highlighted fields'. Not sure what to do now since I can't contact support and I obviously only have one first name! The site doesn't seem  to like anything in that field.

OK folks, the last 3 products - VFR Appalachia, Tonga Domestic and Xiamen Gaoqi - are now P3Dv4 compatible and available at the PacSim Store http://islandsim.com/store.html. These are the last of our 17 products to have P3Dv4 dedicated installers. VFR App has 8 airports, Tonga Domestic has 3, so these will add more GA destinations in P3Dv4 to explore. I will upload the 3 products to simmarket tonight, while FSPilotshop and JustFlight will get the whole 17 tomorrow morning. If you bought your PacSim products at all these stores then expect them either tomorrow or sometime this week.