sfgiants13

Pacsim V4 Updates Ready

Recommended Posts

For those who are unaware Pacsim just released updated V4 installers for many of their scenaries including SLC. Details are on their Facebook page.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I bought my PacSim airports from SimMarket so I have to wait a bit longer. But this is great news.

Share this post


Link to post

The first lot was released today at the PacSim shop. The second batch - 11 products - will be released this weekend. We will send the first batch tonight to simmarket, fspilotshop, justflight, etc and should be in your accounts there hopefully this weekend or early next week. If you bought your PacSim products from pcaviator, simply forward your Receipt/Invoice to obtain your P3Dv4 free copies via support email address at the PacSim shop. 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you for the ultra-fast response today.  I forwarded my PCA invoice and I literally had the P3D4 download links of KSLC within minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Toktok said:

The first lot was released today at the PacSim shop. The second batch - 11 products - will be released this weekend. We will send the first batch tonight to simmarket, fspilotshop, justflight, etc and should be in your accounts there hopefully this weekend or early next week. If you bought your PacSim products from pcaviator, simply forward your Receipt/Invoice to obtain your P3Dv4 free copies via support email address at the PacSim shop. 

 

First lot and second batch...what airports do they include? I have Taiwan RCTP and Salt Lake KSLC.

/Just got both installers. That was amazingly fast!

Thank you,
Hoang Le

Share this post


Link to post

How is that SLC? Looks fairly decent in the screenshots, but it's a bit pricey.

Share this post


Link to post

I really like SLC.  I was able to get it at 10% off at PCAviator and I had a $5 off coupon so I got it for about $27.  Too bad they no longer sell there.  Performance was good on my PC (i5 6600k at 4.4 and a 1060 GPU).

Share this post


Link to post

Folks,

We've got 8 more P3Dv4 products released today which brings to total 14 P3Dv4 dedicated installers. We still have 3 more to go. If you are a current P3Dv3/FSX PacSim customer, check out the products at our store and get your free installers by sending us email request.

New customers can purchase also.

 

Edited by Jim Young
Link to store removed as it violates our Advertising Policy
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

Amazing work. Love your RPLL scenery!

One question though, if we buy the v4 installer from the store, will we also get access to the installer for p3dv3?

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

Amazing work. Love your RPLL scenery!

One question though, if we buy the v4 installer from the store, will we also get access to the installer for p3dv3?

Yep. If you buy P3Dv4 installers, you get free copy of P3Dv3/FSX installers....and vice versa.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Toktok said:

Yep. If you buy P3Dv4 installers, you get free copy of P3Dv3/FSX installers....and vice versa.

Thank you! Can you make Guam and Saipan for island hopping in the Pacific?

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/11/2017 at 5:41 PM, CaribbeanCLANK said:

I bought my PacSim airports from SimMarket so I have to wait a bit longer. But this is great news.

What you do on Simmarket is purchase the new scenery and since you purchased it before you get it for $0.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Toktok said:

Folks,

We've got 8 more P3Dv4 products released today which brings to total 14 P3Dv4 dedicated installers. We still have 3 more to go. If you are a current P3Dv3/FSX PacSim customer, check out the products at our store and get your free installers by sending us email request.

New customers can purchase also.

 

Thank you for your kindness.

Edited by Jim Young
Link in quote remove as it violates our advertising policy

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Midnight Music said:

What you do on Simmarket is purchase the new scenery and since you purchased it before you get it for $0.

 

Yeah...saw that earlier today.

Share this post


Link to post

I was wondering why Simmarket didn't send me an update notice, so thanks for pointing out you have to 'repurchase' the sceneries to upgrade. Happy camper. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now