Sign in to follow this  

Fedex Scenery

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

One of the sceneries (Wrangell?) in the payware FSAddon/Aerosoft Freight Dogs scenery package has a little FedEx terminal. In fact I'm 99% sure it's Wrangell. And the scenery pack is exceptionally well done. :-)You can get it via Aerosoft or Simmarket.Cheers,Ian P.

Gary Widup's KSLC is freeware and has a Fedex hanger at the south cargo ramp.Dreamscenery's KIND (payware) also has a large Fedex facility.regards.

What airports are FedEx hubs? I know of KMEM and KIND, but figure there are more. ??Thanks- Bruce.

Flight Scenery's KPVD has a Fed Ex term (and lots of cool tractor trailers). Imagine sim's KDTW, Sim flyers CYYZ and as mentioned Aerosoft's Wrangell, all have Fed Ex term included in the scenery.

>I know KOAK is a hub for their west coast overlay.And hopefully OSS (Online Simulation Solutions) will come out with their KOAK scenery soon. Lots of construction going on over at KOAK and they're supposedly expanding the FedEx facility as well over the next year or so.

If you're interested in Canadian Airports with FedEx facilities, our Winnipeg Airport has one with FedEx buildings, vans and cargo containers. Also, our upcoming Calgary scenery also has a fairly large FedEx facility. CYWG is here in the library. Our CYYC airport is currently under construction.Adam

kmem2004.zip isn't perfect, but it has a pretty good FedEx hub. There are some AFCADs for this which open up 9/27.scott s..

Alliance airport in FT Worth, Tx SHOULD have a large Fedex facility, but Megascenery Dallas didn't include one. In fact, I've not been real impressed with this package.

>kmem2004.zip isn't perfect, but it has a pretty good FedEx>hub. There are some AFCADs for this which open up 9/27.>>scott s.>.>scott, do you know where I can get the AFCADS you mentioned that open up runways 9/27 in kmem2004.zip?Thanks!4Deucer

Re: Seattle, small fed-ex ramp but they have at least 3 or 4 DC10's MD11's daily...Cheers,(SONIC) BooneCurrently saving pennies for a new pooter for FSX (don't tell the misses!)

>scott, do you know where I can get the AFCADS you mentioned>that open up runways 9/27 in kmem2004.zip?>>Thanks!I am using an AFCAD called:AF2_kmem_Vladimir Svoboda (Cesmina) KMEM_JK.zipbut I don't know where I got it from.scott s..

I would like to add that I am doing CYYZ for what in all probability will be for FSX and that will have a fully modeled Fedex ramp along with most every thing else. I think you will enjoy what I have been working on BTW and that's all I can say for now. Dan Martin Team Flight Ontario.