KnightFlyer

No VSpeeds on PFD

20 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, KnightFlyer said:

you mean on the Perf Init page? If so the ZFW was already entered

might have  sent  you on the  wrong  track  was  thinking  of  the  747  not  the ngx  but  here  is  the link

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

18 hours ago, KnightFlyer said:

Calculated by the FMS. I'm using the NGX Short state. I go into Init Ref to check. I then set up my Route, then Dep/Arr, then the Perf Init Page. I fill out everything save for the "Reserves" section. 

Well, just guessing.  Are you loading a flight or starting with engines running and fully loaded?  If loading a flight those saved files might be the problem. Try starting default with engines running and set your Location, Runway, Perf Thrust and Takeoff pages and see if you get the Vspeeds.  Otherwise, I recommend you open a trouble ticket with full description of problem.  To be honest, you didn't provide a very concise sequence of steps you take to get to the problem so I can't help but PMDG Support certainly can.

@MattS @icemarkom @Budbud @PMDG777 @downscc @pete_auau

Thanks for the help gents. I'll give the default profile a try to see if I can get any success there, if not, I'll try out the PMDG Support Ticket. Really appreciate the input!

I tried the Tutorial #1, following the instructions.  Every page in the FMC agrees with the tutorial, but after inputting the V-speeds via LSK 1, 2 and 3, nothing is transferred to the PFD and VNAV won't arm. 

On 7/20/2017 at 8:31 AM, Bob_Z said:

I tried the Tutorial #1, following the instructions.  Every page in the FMC agrees with the tutorial, but after inputting the V-speeds via LSK 1, 2 and 3, nothing is transferred to the PFD and VNAV won't arm. 

If  have  followed  everything  in the tutorial to the letter i  would  either  wait  for  the  support  ticket   in  and  do  what  ever  they  say  to  do,  or  you  can  download the  installer  again uninstall  everything  including  all left  over  folders  etc  so  there  is  no  trace  of the ngx  at all and  install  again  using  admin  and  with  your  av  off or  disabled unless  anyone  else   can  come  up   with  some  thing  else