Clutch Cargo

Logitech panels and USB ports...

It appears as I move into P3Dv4 my Logitech flightsim panels (formally Saitek), of radio, multi and switch panels have issues.  Questions:

1.  Do USB ports retain memory?  It seems I can only get my switch panel to work if I plug it into a certain USB ports. Is there a way to assign it to another port?

2.  I can get the panels to work but the red LEDs numbers do not light up.  I've read that could be a Windows issue of powering down USB ports.  I went to each USB port under devices to turn off the power management for all but they still do not light up while other parts of the panel do.  Any other simmer come across this with a fix? 

I am for now using the new 64bit Logitech drivers and FSUIPC.  I do have SPADneXt but found that to be a bit over my head on how to set that up.

thx,

Clutch

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't think I'll be much help, but here's some things to think about. I don't know about your computer but mine has 3 different types of usb ports. Anything should work, to varying degrees in any of them. No memory in them. My old Logitech 3d extreme worked one day but not the next. New drivers did the trick. It doesn't make sense to me that Windows would power down a port being used. One way to test that would be one of those old powered usb hubs.

Good luck. 

On ‎04‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 4:26 PM, Clutch Cargo said:

2.  I can get the panels to work but the red LEDs numbers do not light up.  I've read that could be a Windows issue of powering down USB ports.  I went to each USB port under devices to turn off the power management for all but they still do not light up while other parts of the panel do.  Any other simmer come across this

Re item 2,  I followed this video and it worked for me