Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peter Wilding

Ground Environment 2006 WOW!!!!!!

Guest harvey

Ive bought Ground Environment tonight from Flight 1 and I am now flying in a FS world that I have never seen before its amazing, Excellent 100% worth the money!!!!!!

Hey there. Any noted FPS hit at all?? Also, if there is none for you, what are your system specs? Thanks!

I have Zinertek's Night textures installed, which I prefer over other night textures. I take it GE will overwrite these textures each time I run it? ricardo

Guest Peter Wilding

Thanks guys for the feedback and comments.There should be no fps hit as all textures are the same size.As for night textures: we have made it possible to install just day textures so it's possible to use your Night Environment if you want.GE is also fully compatible with UT USA and soon to be released Europe.

Guest bigun

Peter, all I can say is FANTASTIC!! Really a beautiful job.Thank you,

ive seemed to figure it out, it put the file in program files, once i moved it under ground environment, now it works!ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Guest Peter Wilding

Sorry to hear you are having this problem. Are you running windows 64 bit beta or windows XP

Guest Peter Wilding

Thanks George.... Let us know what you think once you've had more of play. I would be most interested to know if you've tried Asia, Europe and tried all the seasons..... Anthony and I can't wait to get some ideas of what paying customers are thinking.

Could someone who owns this...please post a pic or a link to a pic that is taken over Bannings airport (KBNG) facing East towards Palm springs (KPSP) ..probably 100-130 degrees? say...at about 10000 feet?It would probably look something like this. But I don't belive this location is the one I am talking about.http://www.flight1.com/images/groundenviro/ge20063.jpgThanks..Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

>Sorry to hear you are having this problem. Are you running>windows 64 bit beta or windows XPim running windows xp, i got it to install, however it seems my autogen is gone, or almost gone, here are some shots from los angeles, very odd, i may have some other issues, but??ciao!Brian Shttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/143093.txtyou will notice above the purple line is blurry and below is sharp but i have my autogen set to 100% and there is very little there.

Ciao!

I have been priviledged to try out Ground Environment 2006. The results are spectacular!!!My hats off to Anthony and Peter for bringing Flight Simming to a whole new level of detail and realism.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

I agree....Absolutely Awesome!!!! The only thing that I would ask for is....more trees!! It seems the earth has less trees now.Am I missing something? How did I lose the trees?Otherwise, Great Product!Thank you!!Paul

Guest Peter Wilding

Hi there,Are you using UT or default landclass and what other add-ons are you running that may help with this?

Guest Peter Wilding

HI there Paul and thanks for the feeback.Are you talking about trees on the sides of mountains or trees in built up areas?Some of our textures may produce more autogen than the defaluts and some less, the reason being that the texture is different so mabye in some cases there is a very different look.In other words you may find areas you are used to as being dense autogen areas are now not so dense and others are more dense.As a generalization our autogen is very dense compared to the defaults and if anything we were expecting feeback to say it's too dense now.