Zimmerbz

Panel State

Just for clarification, what panel setting in the FMC would I pick if I wanted the plane powered up as if it is the second, third, etc. flight of the day and the pilots enter the cockpit?  I am not at home and had to power down and move my PC due to some housework so I don't have access to the manual.  Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

38 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

Just for clarification, what panel setting in the FMC would I pick if I wanted the plane powered up as if it is the second, third, etc. flight of the day and the pilots enter the cockpit?  I am not at home and had to power down and move my PC due to some housework so I don't have access to the manual.  Thanks!

Short

53 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

Short

Thanks.  Does that mess anything up if I am using FS2Crew?  I'll have to check my settings again, but I thought I had short and cold and dark set up.  So do I just change the cold and dark to nothing>?

11 hours ago, Zimmerbz said:

Thanks.  Does that mess anything up if I am using FS2Crew?  I'll have to check my settings again, but I thought I had short and cold and dark set up.  So do I just change the cold and dark to nothing>?

I don't have FS2Crew so can't comment but I'm guessing there must be a way to have it start at a different stage.

12 hours ago, Zimmerbz said:

if your  using  fscrew   you  can  fast fwd  to any  stage  of  the flight  your  at

I haven't used FS2Crew in a while but if I'm remembering right I used the long panel state.