Sign in to follow this  
felan09

Freeware C-172 for Prepar3D v4?

Hi all,
on my last V4 installation I had a C-172 installed, but no idea where it came from. During the last days I did an fresh install of the sim but no C-172 this time.
Any ideas where that plane came from :)? It was the plane that Markus Rust was using on his flight to Moscow, at least there was his picture in the VC.
Maybe the C-172 can be ported over from FSX?
Many thx in advance
dirk

Nope, it just works.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

Do all Microsoft stock aircraft in FSX work in P3Dv4?

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti

Unfortunality it doesn't work for me. A few gauges (e.g. Speedometer) are missing in both, the VC and the 2D-cockpit. I've copied over the Cessna172.dll from FSX to P3D. Guess this was my fault.....and that I didn't make a backup from the orignal file. Any ideas how to get that file back without installing the entire sim again

I love brain teasers. One must conjure up his or her own answer as to how something was solved...life can be strange.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's