Sign in to follow this  
bbuckley

A36 P3Dv4 landing / taxi lights

I tried flying the P3Dv4 "stock" Carenado A36 Bonanza last night and the landing and taxi lights are so dim they're useless.  Other aircraft in my P3Dv4 setup and PTA preset seem fine.  Does anyone else have this issue?  Is there a way to modify the lights .bmps to fix?

Thanks.

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

Do you own any payware aircraft? You can try using their lights on this plane by editing the Aircraft.cfg file.

Lots of default aircraft lights are bad in my opinion.

Regards 

Simbol 

Yes, I have a few but the Carenado A36 in P3Dv4 doesn't have an aircraft.cfg [lights] entry for landing lights so I assume the light pattern that illuminates the ground is in an extended bmp that is activated by the offset.  If I could find it, I could either edit it or replace it.

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11