Sign in to follow this  
liftwartbertl

Aurasim Q400 vspeed calc

Hi.

Aurasim Website for the Q400 v-speed calculation suddendly doesn't work anymore. The URLs "www.aurasim.com" as well as "app.aurasim.com" trigger the message: "Account suspended. This account has been suspended. Contact your hosting provider for more information."

What is the problem, and how fast will you be able to fix it?

Seem to be now a dead site.

Thanks for letting us know.

I'll contact the owner, and report back when it's resolved.

By the way, the current owner picked up the Aura sim website as a favor to the community as the original developer couldn't maintain it any more.  But it seems a better fit to have Majestic maintain it or provide something similar. I'll mention this to Majestic as well.

Best wishes and Happy Flights!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thanks for letting me know guys. It appears that the hosting side has gone offline. I’m travelling this week so can’t do much until tomorrow but will resolve it then. Apologies. 

• Upvote 1

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Thanks for your rapid response, it brings credit to you and your company. Rare good service.

Harry Woodrow

I know he posted here, but Ben never replied back to me. Since he's a friend and didn't answer me (I wrote to him about a few different things) then I have to assume that he's absolutely swamped (he's on travel, probably business travel) or, God forbid he's not been in an accident or something like that.

Please don't be too hard on Ben. He's a tremendous guy who took over Aurasim for the benefit of Dash 8 pilots, and of course he doesn't earn any money by doing it.  I'm certain Ben will get Aurasim back up just as soon as he can.

Until then, we have the Speed Card, so we can still calculate our VSpeeds.  Not as great as Aurasim, but it can keep us flying the magnificent Dash 8!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

5 minutes ago, Airline2Sim said:

It’s back online now guys. I’ve just moved to a foreign country so I’ve had no chance to get it back before now. Apologies!

Thank you Ben, that is good news.