dk_

Shes A Beaut!

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yep, that’s as good and as real as it gets.

Great job PMDG you’re bringing many hours of pleasure to this world.

Beautiful PICs of Joy AvGeek.

IM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

are those Dynamic reflections? :-o

 

Edit: they are, holy moly, how can you handle that?

What pta do you use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Victoroos said:

are those Dynamic reflections? :-o

 

Edit: they are, holy moly, how can you handle that?

What pta do you use?

Thanks so much! Yes dynamic reflections of course but I use the new P3Dv4 PTA with an old PTA ini file called Prologue that was previously created for P3D v3. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, avgeek11 said:

Thanks so much! Yes dynamic reflections of course but I use the new P3Dv4 PTA with an old PTA ini file called Prologue that was previously created for P3D v3. 

Where might I find that ini? It looks increddible. Did it come with sky textures too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KnightFlyer said:

Where might I find that ini? It looks increddible. Did it come with sky textures too?

The sky textures are through my REX Texture Direct w/Soft Clouds Enhanced Edition! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now