exodus1977

What are some good EFB options for XP11?

I'm interested in getting an "electronic flight bag" program for XP11. I primarily use the IXEG 737 or modded 737-800. Paid software is fine, and decent freeware would be nice to test first. My main computer is fairly old at this point so I try to off-load as much as possible. I'd like to be able to run the EFB on my laptop via a network connection with XP. Any suggestions? Thanks-

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi...

If you live and fly in North America - FltPlan GO is pretty darn good... It's completely FREE and the only source of FREE georeferenced approach plates and taxi diagrams I know of... Supports FSX/P3D/XP - on - Apple/Android/Windows... I use it on an iPad with P3D...

More about it:

Web Site:

http://imageserver.fltplan.com/ipad/FltPlanGoTutorial/fltplanGo.html

2016-01-25-16.06.15.png

I like Little NavMap a great deal as well - I use it for planning - but when flying I have this on my iPad...

Regards,
Scott

f you haven't seen Pilot2atc yet, take a look. it has just about every thing you need plus a nice ATC.

48 minutes ago, Patriot3810 said:

efass works for x-plane and p3d v4

EFASS is nice, but unfortunately the dev died in some tragic accident earlier in the year. I am not sure if it is still supported. I think someone was trying to buy the source code from the family.

v2 is working great as of right now, i am sad to hear that, that's terrible.v2 is also the best efb that gives amazing sids and stars in the planning, i hope avlasoft efb would build in a flight planner.