Sign in to follow this  
Juergen

RAAS not working

Hi,

I can not get RAAS (locked version for T7) to work.

I did some reading in the forum:

Sound is set to the correct speakers (stereo); RAAS is enabled in FMC PMDG options; but found that I have NO "RAASPRO" entry in my dll.xml!

How can I add RAASPRO to the dll.xml?

Thanks for help

Brgds

Juergen Mader

Hi Kyle,

You are sending me to the RAAS forum?

Do you want me to post the question there again?

Since I don't have RAASPRO but am only using the locked version that comes with the PMDG B777, I thought I post it here?

Thanks for comment

Brgds

Juergen Mader

6 minutes ago, Juergen said:

You are sending me to the RAAS forum?

It's RAAS that has the issue.

7 minutes ago, Juergen said:

Do you want me to post the question there again?

You can link them back here if you'd like, or you could also copy/paste into a new thread.

7 minutes ago, Juergen said:

Since I don't have RAASPRO but am only using the locked version that comes with the PMDG B777, I thought I post it here?

I have a Microsoft operating system on my Intel-driven MSI Mobo and Samsung SSDs. If I'm having issues with my OS, do I go to MS, Intel, or Samsung? It may all be stored on a Samsung SSD, and thrown through an Intel-driven MSI Mobo, but the issue is with the OS, so I would go to MS.

Similarly, here, it's a MS sim, and RAAS is in a PMDG simulation, but the problem is with RAAS, and its associated entries.

Kyle Rodgers

6 hours ago, Juergen said:

but found that I have NO "RAASPRO" entry in my dll.xml!

P3D? You won't find it in the appData dll.xml file.  Look for the entry in the ProgramData folder for P3D dll.xml.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi, I had this problem...I look for C:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\RAASPRO\Res\XML Util FSX, execute the file, and it will be recognized.

It worked for me. I happened with the 777 and 747.

Last installer of the 777 solved the issue.

Best. 

Miquel Egea.

Hi Miguel,

I ran the xml utility and it worked. It recognized "On Runway 25-L" in Frankfurt, but did not recognize "Approaching Runway 25-L". This might have something to do with the scenery. Will try another airport.

And Kyle, my logic to this issue was: I have a problem with my Cadillac's Bose Radio! Where do I go to Bose or Cadillac???

But I will do what's necessary to get the problem resolved.

Thanks

Brgds

Juergen Mader