Sign in to follow this  
gregmorin

C-185 released for P3DV4

The C-185 and C-185 Bush have been released for P3DV4. I have downloaded and installed the C-185 bush.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

Hi Folks,

I remember really really old complaints stating that the C185 didn't actually work well on bush strips - has that been corrected ???

All we need now is a SALE...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

7 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

I remember really really old complaints stating that the C185 didn't actually work well on bush strips - has that been corrected ???

All we need now is a SALE...

Regards,
Scott

Bernt Stolle did a FDE up date for the aircraft Scott. I think it is in the Avsim library.

Greg

• Upvote 1

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

Hi Greg,

Thanks so much for responding...

I never had the plane I just remembered the complaint from way back during its initial release...

The Stolle name is like a fine bottle of Blue Label - top shelf all the way...

Good enough for me...

Happy bush flying !

Regards,

Scott

Hi J35OE,

Just making my list for the expected sales - plan to pick up a few things - gracias amigo !

:cool:

Regards,

Scott

I had this plane in FSX, but had trouble porting it over to P3D.  I then bought the P3D bush version from Flight1 about two months ago and realized there's no autopilot in their version.  There's also no mention of an autopilot at the Carenado site either.  I'm not complaining as I don't believe it's needed for this type of flying, but I wanted to point it out as a heads-up for those looking to buy or redownload.

I still enjoy the plane, especially in my Orbx PNG area, but I wish there were switch sounds for lights, levers, etc... There was a download available for the FSX version at Avsim that added a lot of sounds, just discovered it just yesterday.  I couldn't make it work, but if someone does please let me know.