Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

Looks like major CRJ update released.

Will see if anything has changed. Every update so far has been a bust when it comes to LNAV issues. 

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/128677-update-timeframe/&do=findComment&comment=856070

• Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

thanks for all comments in this post

i was going to buy this but i am very reluctant now

will wait see what happens

jeff storey

Guest Mik75

Unfortunately, the latest version does still not work for me. I have a little racetrack pattern that I use to fly with every new release or after a major update of an aircraft. And the current version missed the two first waypoints of this route, so LNAV is still quite flawed, and so, the plane is still grounded for me. 

5 minutes ago, Mik75 said:

Unfortunately, the latest version does still not work for me. I have a little racetrack pattern that I use to fly with every new release or after a major update of an aircraft. And the current version missed the two first waypoints of this route, so LNAV is still quite flawed, and so, the plane is still grounded for me. 

The update isn't out yet, is it?  CRJ v1.0.3 is what's coming.

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

6 minutes ago, ieydis said:

No, it’s not out yet. Maybe tomorrow since it’s evening there.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Guest Mik75
1 hour ago, ieydis said:

I think that’s correct. I’m still on 1.0.2. 

1.0.3.0 has been released. 

Dan

Just did my first flight with the 1.0.3.0 update. FAOR to FVBU in the 700.

Seems to me a definite improvement in LNAV. Despite strong crosswinds (80-95 knots), followed the route well, including a 90 degree course change at end of SID, at 280 knots. Some slight wing waggle into the crosswind at other waypoint intercepts, but nothing like it was before, and other add-ons also do this in strong wind conditions.

LOC intercepted fine from about a 35 degree intercept. Captured glideslope on cue, and followed approach well despite gusting winds changing through about 40 degrees. Tough keeping the VREF! As usual my landing was a bit long, but not too heavy.

Really like this plane. Keeps one fully involved the whole flight - lots to do to keep ahead of the plane at all times.

One thing I think may need to be looked at is the pressurization. Cruise was at FL370, cabin pressure at 6700ft. Landing altitude around 4300ft, so I set 5000 LA. On descent it depressurizes to 0ft. Surely it should slowiy decrease cabin pressure to 5000, and hold that pressure so that delta P is zero on landing. Or am I misunderstanding how this works? I figure it would be a bang and a major ear-pop to open those doors if cabin was at sea-level pressure at a 4500ft airfield (lower outside pressure)!

Rob

Robin Harris

Still seeing a few more bug reports with this update on the AS forum.

• Upvote 1

Dan

Looks like the developer is now blaming others for his updates being rushed. Funny it took over two months for the previous update and a month between 1.0.2.0 and 1.0.3.0. All the testing in the world is not going to fix this plane.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/129092-1030-some-good-improvements-but-still-broken/&do=findComment&comment=856593

Dan

Guest Mik75

I did my little test pattern @ EDDK, including a RNAV departure, and ist still misses the first waypoints. Trying to correct it, by using the direct to function, messed it up even more, so v1.0.3 will still be grounded for me... 

Yep, flew a couple flights in it and initially it looked better but it didn't take long to begin wandering all over the sky, This is the most disappointing Aerosoft product I've ever purchased but, I still hold onto some shred of hope that it will eventually get sorted. 

• Upvote 1

RE Thomason Jr.