Sign in to follow this  
Joop Arens

Manfred Jan C_47

Can some one please tell me where can I find info  on the mentioned aircraft, I am having problem with the instrument panel.

Joop

What kind of problem?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hi there , 

Well I have been flying with the V3.12 with out any problem, but would like to fly with 3.1405 or the 1406 prefer the 06, have tried both with result the same problem. The problem is I cant see the instrument panel, or I do see the panel at an angle looking top/down , but not in front of me, and  if it's infront of me I would be looking at a wall or like a curtain blocking the panel. I hope you understand what I mean Charliearon, and can use some help.

Thank you in advance.

Joop

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

1 hour ago, vortex681 said:

Manfred and Jan both answer queries there.

I know Manfred!  Who's Jan??  Jankees the great repainter?  Sorry, just realized Jan

Visser.  I go braindead now and again!

To the op....are you sitting toofar Back from the panel?  I use thed.,.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Sorry, this stupid Android pad screws up every so often!  I

Was trying to type that I use the version 3.14 panel with

no problem.

Charlie Aron