Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

ATC callsigns

Can anyone tell me if the following ATC callsigns are available for P3D/FSX....

Embraer 120 (we already have the "Embraer" part, so I just need the "120")

Tupolev

Antonov 124

LEGEND (Air X Charter callsign)

Bright Flight callsign? Do they have one?

Executive Charter callsign?

POYNTON (Fly Wales callsign)

SYNERGY (Synergy Aviation callsign)

Talos Aviation callsign?

RAF Sentinel R1 callsigns?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

If I’m not mistaken Editvoicepack allows you to create custom callsigns. Just don’t ask me to tell you how as I have never messed with that part. 

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

5 hours ago, N405GJ said:

If I’m not mistaken Editvoicepack allows you to create custom callsigns. Just don’t ask me to tell you how as I have never messed with that part. 

It does, and it comes pre-packaged with a lot of additional callsigns.  You can check your airliners.cfg file for what callsigns you currently have.  Another good source is the file library here.

Editvoicepack isn't an overly complicated program to use, though it can get tough to create some callsigns if the basic segments of the required audio aren't readily available and you need to start splicing together a lot of small chunks of audio.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU