Sign in to follow this  
Luis_KMIA

New ZBAA scenery

1 hour ago, A340Bangla said:

Yes of course, I am aware of what he wrote. I this case I do not mind. (Have to support the only Thai developer :cool:)

Agree. I will buy this one, and AA one when it is released, just to support him.

• Upvote 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

6 hours ago, 777200lrf said:

Care to share a couple screenshots if you have the time? I like to buy scenery that has a liveatc feed and zbaa does!

https://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=zbaa

I'll post a video in this thread and video and screenshots forum

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I'll post a video in this thread and on the screenshots and video forum

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

OK, here is my first arrival.  PMDG and UTL increase the workload.  I got a few instances of 15 FPS during short final and then they fluctuated between 20 and 25.  Overall, it looks great.  Keep in mind the developer only made this package for P3Dv4.

• Upvote 2

LUIS LINARES

What I see in the video at around minute 14 that somehow the ground texture fluctuates between the new ground texture and an old one with squared plates. Reproducible? Something not de-activated yet (maybe the Ray Smith AFCAD? Looks strange to me...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Looking very good!

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

2 hours ago, AnkH said:

What I see in the video at around minute 14 that somehow the ground texture fluctuates between the new ground texture and an old one with squared plates. Reproducible? Something not de-activated yet (maybe the Ray Smith AFCAD? Looks strange to me...

My stock ZBAA was unmodified.  I do use ORBX Global and Vector

LUIS LINARES

The developer just pushed out a dynamic light service pack.

LUIS LINARES

Here is a departure video:

• Upvote 1

LUIS LINARES

The trees around the perimeter look ridiculous. Either do them right or leave them out. #FS98 

• Upvote 1

Eric 

Thanks for the video Luis.  Are you happy with it overall?

• Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Ok, I am pretty happy with this scenery in daytime. I downloaded the DL patch and something is not right, my ZBAA scenery looks terrible in night time. Extremely bright and with ground blending errors. Anyone else experiencing this? Is it due to HDR on? Or due to the PTA settings?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Hi,

i bought the WFSS ZBAA scenery few days ago. I also have this flickerin texture problem.

"Normal" angle:
https://prnt.sc/m00tnd

Turning Cam slightly to the left:
https://prnt.sc/m00utz

At the northern part of the airport, the problem seems gettin worse and worse.
I tried reinstall, switch to "add_on.xml"-method, i used the vector tool....nothing changed. Does anyone else have an idea?

Thanks in advance
Chris

On 12/27/2018 at 7:54 AM, Valesko said:

Hi,

i bought the WFSS ZBAA scenery few days ago. I also have this flickerin texture problem.

"Normal" angle:
https://prnt.sc/m00tnd

Turning Cam slightly to the left:
https://prnt.sc/m00utz

At the northern part of the airport, the problem seems gettin worse and worse.
I tried reinstall, switch to "add_on.xml"-method, i used the vector tool....nothing changed. Does anyone else have an idea?

Thanks in advance
Chris

Maybe putting it on top of the scenery list will fix your issue. Try disabling zbaa in vector (orbx). Also check that your ai doesn't interfere with the scenery. Also you may want to check your gpu drivers

good day

is there a fix somewhere for the dynamic light too bright, or non existent when i parked at gate 214? Bought the scenery on simmarket yesterday.

Thanks in advance

Frédéric Giraud