5 hours ago, Mazo said:

I have decided to go with the newly updated YOKO yoke. It now has a hat-switch and Hall effects sensors.

I visited the guys at Jetlinesystems in Tampa, Lutz really, and had my hands on the newest version. Very impressive indeed. No price increase with the updates.

Lyn

Hi Lyn,

Glad to hear that the new updated YOKO yokes are available now, I'll be ordering one in the next few weeks. Let us know how it works for you?

Cheers

Martin

I'm not sure just when they will be available for ordering. I hope to get a date when I call them sometime this week.

I certainly will let everyone know how it performs when I get one. Looking forward to getting a YOKO yoke!

Lyn

...seems like excellent choice but since you decided to go up the "Ladder", why not to make one more step and go with the Brunner CLS -E Force Feedback , after all, this thing suppose to serve for many year so the extra $$$ investment seems to be justified, no ???? 

Cheers Yair 

& yes, it will be nice to have you posted a review of the new Yoko     

Just talked to JetlineSystems and the new expected availability date is Jan2019 for the YOKO Plus yoke

Lyn.

On 8/9/2018 at 11:08 PM, shanmoon said:

I visited the Diagma shop in Orlando last month. I am a GA pilot (airplane/seaplane/glider), and I also am a researcher studying human affect during flight simulation.

I was quite impressed with the Alpha Panel set (panel mask, yoke, controls). The yoke had a nice heavy feel to it, about on par with a Cherokee 180, and the dials for the various instruments were very responsive, no notable lag. I ordered the panel set on Monday, and hope to have it within the next few business days. I purchased a LG 29 inch ultrawide monitor to use with it (LG 29UM69G 29IN IPS), which should be a good fit for it.

I'll post back on my experience with it in terms of setup, performance, and integration with Prepar3D and X-Plane.

So how do you like the Yoke, can you post a review ??? 

Hi all, I just joined after looking for reviews on the Diagma Yoke. I ordered and will have one delivered on Monday. As soon as I try it out I will give a review. Please bare in mind I have limited sim experience by am a private pilot. 

On 12/1/2018 at 8:31 AM, avgas2much said:

Hi all, I just joined after looking for reviews on the Diagma Yoke. I ordered and will have one delivered on Monday. As soon as I try it out I will give a review. Please bare in mind I have limited sim experience by am a private pilot. 

..well, should be interesting review ....

Okay,  I received the yoke and was not happy with the elevator feel (slight notchy bearing feeling). The ailerons feel nice and smooth. I dissembled to see if there was anything that I could address to correct the issue, but after speaking with Azat at Diagma he informed me that he is redesigning the bearing slide rails with new roller bearings and that this would resolve the issue. He told me to use the Yoke until he had a new one to send me (mid January). I have actually not used it in my sim yet as it is under construction, but the build quality looks very nice. I will give an update after I have the opportunity to actually fly with it. I wanted to upload some pics of the inside of the unit but have not figured out how to yet.

Just a quick note, but the primary and secondary white gears seem to be not fully meshed. Any thoughts as to why ?

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

I noticed this also but there is practically no friction/drag so I do not believe it is an issue. I still think for the price point it is a good deal. I really did not want to spent $1000 on a yoke. Pedals and yoke OK. 

I wonder what the 2 vertical shafts, 4 flange bearings and 2 gears wheels are at the front of the yoke (on the side of the yoke handle).  

FlyHirundo Rudder Pedal and Yoke
Designed and manufactured in Switzerland

Email: info@flyhirundo.com