Sign in to follow this  
wyman_hd

GSX no sounds

I've been playing P3D, and sometimes, GSX has no sound.

The inly sound I can hear is the "beep" sound and the pushback officer speaking to me.

But, sounds like boarding/deboarding I don't hear.

Sounds with the GSX ground vehicle engine sound I do not hear.

And, I've checked in the GSX settings and the sounds are fully on!

What's going on?

Try asking on the GSX forum. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

yep  best place  all the time  to ask  at the fsdt  forum,  probably  would  have  found  your  answer  by now

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

On 21.4.2018 at 1:57 AM, Aaron Kim said:

I've been playing P3D, and sometimes, GSX has no sound.

The inly sound I can hear is the "beep" sound and the pushback officer speaking to me.

But, sounds like boarding/deboarding I don't hear.

Sounds with the GSX ground vehicle engine sound I do not hear.

And, I've checked in the GSX settings and the sounds are fully on!

What's going on?

You should also check the sound device that's listed in GSX settings.

For testing purpose set the same playback device as in P3D. If it's already selected, make sure to switch once back and forth in the device list. If you still hear only P3D sounds then you might try the next step below.

If you have more playback devices that are not plugged in, make sure you disable those devices from windows settings

Edited by GEKtheReaper

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

Had that problem, too. GSX was set to a sound device I wasn't using. Since I switch the default output device depending on the plane I fly, it would be great if GSX could just use the default sound device, as others do.

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

11 hours ago, Aaron Kim said:

Ok I will post on the FSDT forums.

Well form your answer I can't conclude if you checked your audio device setting within GSX...

You have to open P3D and go under sound settings to see what device is listed there. If you hear all P3D sounds ok (engine, ATC, ...) go in GSX settings menu and check if the same device is listed there also as playback device. If "yes" then check your sound levels within the same GSX settings window. If everything is set up corectly, you should hear all GSX sounds.

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech