Sign in to follow this  
kdfw__

p3dv43 VR improvements

just tested out the new v4.3, single pass rendering is now working good.  you can now zoom in/out in vr, and pop up panels also show up in the vc (you can move it via combination of keys and left mouse button but settings are forgotten when panels are closed).  

single pass fix makes for smoother flights and looks like dynamic lighting isn't as heavy as before.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

On 6/26/2018 at 12:39 AM, kdfw__ said:

just tested out the new v4.3, single pass rendering is now working good.  you can now zoom in/out in vr, and pop up panels also show up in the vc (you can move it via combination of keys and left mouse button but settings are forgotten when panels are closed).  

single pass fix makes for smoother flights and looks like dynamic lighting isn't as heavy as before.

By zoom in and out, are you saying that when you are in the cockpit, you can zoom in/out and the scenery outside of the cockpit zooms in/out or is it just the cockpit that zooms in/out?

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

it zooms in/out like you do sitting in the vc.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:39 AM, kdfw__ said:

... and pop up panels also show up in the vc (you can move it via combination of keys and left mouse button but settings are forgotten when panels are closed).  

I normally don't use 2d popups, but because Aerosoft have chosen to put the settings page into a 2d popup instead of the right mcdu in the new a3xx Professional Version, I don't have a Choice. How can I move the popups within the vc in VR? I don't see any window frame around them which I can click and drag. The popups appear in awkward Places - it would be better if it just appeared outside VR on the monitor instead.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

You can move them around by holding down the shift key and dragging them. It is a bit finicky and sometimes you have to click and drag several times and on several parts of the popup window before it will move, all while holding the shift key. But keep trying and you should eventually get it.

Guys, are your 2d popups clickable?

I’m having trouble clicking on any of the buttons from the popup, for example I use Fs2crew menus but can’t seem to click on any of the buttons to use it.

I usually exit VR in order to press a button which spoils the new 4.3 features.

Or is it a problem only at my end.

IM