Sign in to follow this  
SoloPilot

Best MD-80/90?

6 hours ago, SoloPilot said:

What's the best and/or most realistic MD-80/MD-90 addon for FSX?

Love the Leonardo Maddog.  Can't get any better than that.

Yeah, Maddog (but I'm a bit biased).  It's already incredible, but we also have some incredible additions coming to the product in the next update (please don't ask, because I'm not allowed to say more than that).

Best wishes!

• Upvote 2

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Okay, sweet. I heard somewhere that the Flight1 MD-80 was good but I wasn't too sure.

Maddog MD80 is the best... My next acquisition on Black Friday sale. 😉 I hope so.

Edited by JLuis

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Nothing at all wrong with other DC-9s/MD-80s, but it's incredibly difficult to beat the Maddog.  Many of us guys who have been in the flight sim community from the very beginning (local meetings, BBSs, etc.) consider the Maddog to be one of the two best aircraft ever developed for desktop flight sim (the other is the Majestic Dash 8 Pro).

So that you're aware, the fidelity in the Leonardo Maddog software is so high that you'll need to be prepared to study a bit, which unlocks all sorts of doors and further enjoyment of the software.  In other words, one shouldn't expect to jump in and fly right away and some people are not looking for that, and in the mist of the deserved high praise for the aircraft, I didn't to forget to tell you about this.

Best wishes!

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

1 hour ago, JLuis said:

Maddog MD80 is the best... My next acquisition on Black Friday sale. 😉 I hope so.

Me too

On 7/15/2018 at 9:12 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

Nothing at all wrong with other DC-9s/MD-80s, but it's incredibly difficult to beat the Maddog.  Many of us guys who have been in the flight sim community from the very beginning (local meetings, BBSs, etc.) consider the Maddog to be one of the two best aircraft ever developed for desktop flight sim (the other is the Majestic Dash 8 Pro).

So that you're aware, the fidelity in the Leonardo Maddog software is so high that you'll need to be prepared to study a bit, which unlocks all sorts of doors and further enjoyment of the software.  In other words, one shouldn't expect to jump in and fly right away and some people are not looking for that, and in the mist of the deserved high praise for the aircraft, I didn't to forget to tell you about this.

Best wishes!

Awesome, that's the level that I'm looking for