Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eyalshitrit

p3d v4.3 wont start

hi i installed p3d v4 a while ago and a few days ago i have installed th v4.3 client and now the sim wont work 

i have tried to update the gpu driver that dident help and runing everytjing in administrator 

pc specs are:

i7 5820k

I've recently made the move from FSX to P3D, going straight in with the newest download then available, V4.3.

I'm having considerable trouble adding scenery, making sure it's all in the right order and, once right,  stays where it's been put.  Have you added scenery or airports?  Does your scenery.cfg look like it should? 

ngxu_banner.png

1 hour ago, eyalshitrit said:

hi i installed p3d v4 a while ago and a few days ago i have installed th v4.3 client and now the sim wont work 

i have tried to update the gpu driver that dident help and runing everytjing in administrator 

pc specs are:

i7 5820k

Did you uninstall the previous version of the "client" before installing 4.3? If not, it's the issue. You must uninstall the old Client then install the last version (4.3).

Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

1 hour ago, DrumsArt said:

Did you uninstall the previous version of the "client" before installing 4.3? If not, it's the issue. You must uninstall the old Client then install the last version (4.3).

Regards,

i did uninstall the previos then installed the 4.3 and it stays in the splash screen

One problem is if it hangs on loading scenery it will show that there is a scenery missing or not correct in the scenery config file.

Harry Woodrow

If you are doing a full install, I have found that uninstalling is not enough.  You must go through your drives and delete all P3D folders of previous versions left behind.

Regards

Frank Jones

In 4.3, scenery is definitely the Achilles heel of Prepar3d. I've had more trouble with this version than any other. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i7-13700KF  Gigabyte Z790 RTX-4060-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.