Sign in to follow this  
RedialNow

Pilot2atc........amazing

Three days ago I began using the ten day free trial. Boy am I a happy chappy! Nice work Dave! Only downside for me is I am moving properties in two days time so will have to postpone learning/using P2A for a few weeks. As soon as I am settled at new house P2A will be purchased.

Best regards

Paul

I believe Pilot2ATC is the best ATC program available now and the closest to real ATC except for the "With you at...".  If you get on Pilotedge and say "With you at...", they will tell you very quickly to drop the "With you".

I do enjoy Pilot2ATC very much. It's the best ATC next to the real Pilotedge. I believe the next best is ProATC-X and then , and then PFC ATC at its Best.  I have VOX ATC, but haven't used it in years.  I don't know if it is still even supported by the developer.

Best start telling all those real pilots to stop doing it as well then Pilot Edge, there are millions of them saying the same thing.

Edited by Andydigital

Cheers, Andy.

39 minutes ago, Andydigital said:

Best start telling all those real pilots to stop doing it as well then Pilot Edge, there are millions of them saying the same thing.

Yup, that thought occurred to me. I've heard that said plenty of times on the radio when flying around for real. Whilst many people do keep stuff brief and use standard phraseology, you hear plenty of things which aren't like that.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

22 hours ago, Chock said:

Yup, that thought occurred to me. I've heard that said plenty of times on the radio when flying around for real. Whilst many people do keep stuff brief and use standard phraseology, you hear plenty of things which aren't like that.

Exactly.That's over the top if PE is really telling people not to say things like "...with you...". I was in ATC for decades in three different countries and things just are that strict.