Sign in to follow this  
RXP

404 ERROR - New Garmin GTN Trainer 6.50 - Readme First

The Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch is a genuine Reality XP product, any other similarly 'named' product is another product!

Edited by RXP

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Oh, ok. Thanks. So I will have to switch to the RXP version if I want the new database? How about integration in planes like those from Carenado? Is it easy?

@Looseparts here is the general reinstall procedure:

How do i reinstall my software?
http://reality-xp.com/store/faq.html

@Zarigani thank you for the feedback, we'll cross check the installer and the menu.

@jefken it won't integrate into the 3D cockpit auto-magically. I'd suggest you first start with looking at other threads in this forum about X-Plane cockpit integration, as well as the 'official panel mod thread' in this forum?

Edited by RXP

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

I've just downloaded and installed fresh from the RXP site. Everything worked very well. I wasn't anticipating VNAV to be added in the way it was--It's awesome! Very impressed. Thank you for the work! 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, darem said:

How about integration in planes like those from Carenado? Is it easy?

You might want to start reading this:

8 hours ago, Adrian123 said:

The installer stated it would download the new trainer and install it but it never happened?

Have you made sure the checkbox was set? Did it popup any error message? Did it show downloading something but failed to start the trainer installer afterward?

@darem I would also add to the list of Carenado planes that are referenced in the link that @RXP posted, the new Cessna 340 from Carenado. I fly most of the planes listed in the link and they work flawlessly with the GTN. Very great product! I've recommended it in many groups I'm in and many, many of my friends have been just as pleased with the product. 

• Upvote 1

Have the same error, now that I bought your product. It says that the trainer installer is missing from appdata blaböa is-.qqm30.tmp or the program data reality xp folder

@darem this looks like the same issue reported by @Zarigani and we are looking into this. You may still manually download and install the trainer from here first:

https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=12373

then once the GTN is installed, run the RXP software installer which will autodetect it is already install.

8 hours ago, Adrian123 said:

Installed the GTN 750 2.5.4 . The installer stated it would download the new trainer and install it but it never happened? Did i miss something?

Resolved by manually downloading and installing the Garmin Trainer 6.50.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zarigani said:

One new problem is that it seems to crash every time I open up the 'Settings' option in the plug-in menu. Is anyone else having this problem?

Can you please start a new thread and post the content of the RXP log files? (see User's Manual for file/path).

Just a quick note: thanks to your feedback we've re-uploaded the e-commerce installers: they are now properly downloading the Garmin GTN Trainer (this was a bug in the installer)!