Sign in to follow this  
RXP

404 ERROR - New Garmin GTN Trainer 6.50 - Readme First

I hope you're having a well-deserved sleep (with your phone-alerts turned off) - I am new to your project, and want to tell you how much I appreciate your extra time to keep your customers informed in addition to making such excellent software. Thanks a lot, Jon 

• Like 1

#we-too

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

banner_f33_2.pngGV9Ut3S.jpg

X-Plane 11 -My favorite aircraft F33A BONANZA XPLANE 11 REP , CAR PREMIER 1A

@RXP Thank you guys so much for your work and clear communication in the process! It's definitely appreciated. 

Would someone help me in clarifying something? I would like to know if the Garmin Trainer v6.5 includes a more recent AIRAC than the previous versions? I fly on pilot edge and it would be really nice to have more up-to-date procedures in the system. Or at least have the correct runway numbers for KLAS 😄 

In any case, I look forward to the new update. 
Cheers!

• Like 1

Thank you all for your kind words, these are most appreciated!

@Nathan Burton The GTN trainer v6.50 ships with a DB cycle 1803 ! This includes the aviation db, the obstacles db, safetaxi, and it now has 2 new 'heli' specific dbs.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

And finally, the update is now live:

Thank you all for your enduring patience, and I do hope this will be fine a release as usual. Otherwise, we'll be here to solve any problem!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Installed the GTN 750 2.5.4 . The installer stated it would download the new trainer and install it but it never happened? Did i miss something?

Still getting the 404 error - I need step-by-step instructions how to proceed. Some of my attempts are me with some blurb about too many tries > goto f1 customer service where I'm told the Proof of Purchase Certificate Number that was emailed to me is 'invalid' or my re-installation attempt gets the dreaded 404 - 

You're welcome to remote into my computer and set it up for me (probably take you two minutes ; -) or at least you write, or point me to some step by step installation (or re-installation) instructions.

Thanks.

Edited by RXP

Ok, don't kill for for replying again but I DID get it working. I removed all traces of my previous attempts to install RXP and the Garmin Trainer and downloaded 2300 again through the Garmin website and installed it. I ran the RXP installer and now it's working.

One new problem is that it seems to crash every time I open up the 'Settings' option in the plug-in menu. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi,

GTN750 installed

any problem is that the gtn 750 does not intergreet in the 3d cockpit of my devices instead of the original gps

0tQ21lG.png

6kXKeIE.png

HoQnARH.png

Excuse my ignorance, but is this the product sold by F1 - and is it updated there as well?

Edited by RXP

1 hour ago, darem said:

Excuse my ignorance, but is this the product sold by F1 - and is it updated there as well?

I think that The complete is for fsx

Edited by RXP