Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

I don't see the CS 757 nor PSS 757 on final. . .

Guest fvpang

People, did you see the 757 on approach? please let's make a comment so the companies that are developing this great aircraft see how many people are interested to follow the aircraft to the touchdown zone. :)

Guest wayupthere

Not interested in in anyone of those two, im waiting for LDS a waiting patiently so when the time comes a good product is released.

Same here... Waiting (patiently) ONLY for the Level-D release.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Both will pale in comparison to the LDS 757. Not worth the money or the time.

Level-D is currently working on their version and as everyone else (almost everyone anyways), I will wait for the Level-D version 757 series. Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Mullert

Guest lalo lolo1

Well, for those waiting for the LDS don't hold your breath. I am sure we will see a lot of addons being released for FSX before the LDS is out. LDS can be good, but slow too.I do also wait for the LDS, but will use the PSS as soon as it is ready and be happy with it until the LDS comes out.And yes, PSS, what are you waiting for? You released pictures of what it seemed to be a finished product over a month now. How long is the beta gonna last? Leo

Why are you pressuring them after that piece of crap 777 they released? For all I care they should take their sweet sweet time so that we don't have to hear the moaning and groaning from customers who didn't learn their lesson the first time.

Lonny Payne, in my opinion produced a great panel for the 757 and is still in my hanger.I am sure he could do better given the right amount of encouragement.As for payware, I will wait for the LDS 757, their 767 was real quality form the word 'go'.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest wayupthere

What I still don't understand is why people are so impatient. Everybody knows that those impatient few are the first to start moaning,... "hey whats wrong", "hey thats not right", "why doesnt that work" bla bla bla.. what do you expect when a developer rushes a product out the door, it's not that we havent seen it happen before.To Leo: so who cares that a lot of addons will be released before.. IF that infact will happen who knows Unless you know a release date, which you can't since LDS never released any. as to what you said "LDS can be good, but slow too."Id rather want them to be SLOW and GOOD and FINISHEDThan FAST and having to be a BETA tester.I will wait and hold my breath so when the times comes i'll have a good finished product with minimal to no bugs.s.o.l.e.y. my .o.p.i.n.i.o.n

>And yes, PSS, what are you waiting for? You released pictures>of what it seemed to be a finished product over a month now.>How long is the beta gonna last? >>Leodamned if you do it quick, damned if you don't - hats off to all devs - I could never do it.It seems LDS have it right - total silence till it's done.regards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

>Lonny Payne, in my opinion produced a great panel for the 757>and is still in my hanger.>>I am sure he could do better given the right amount of>encouragement.>>As for payware, I will wait for the LDS 757, their 767 was>real quality form the word 'go'.That panel looks pretty good. I'll check it out. I like the POSKY planes in general, although I don't fly them often.

I have started using the posky's 757 with a very good freeware. Add the 2d panel that is to be used with the CS 757. It is fully compatable with the Poskys. On Avsim.Search for CS_b757_panel.zip in library.Carl

Carl

Laptop I7-7700HQ - 2.8/3.6hz, Nvida GeForce GTX 1050 4g, 16gb mem, 256 GB + 2.5TB HD, Win10

_____________________________________________________________________________________