Sign in to follow this  
VHRAK

Taxi2gate VHHH

Hi

I purchased the above product awhile ago for P3Dv3. Is it possible to install the scenery into P3Dv4?

I am sorry but I have no idea on what to do, you help would be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks

Robert

Hi:

I think you can do it. Simply point to your main P3Dv4 folder when asked browsing to that directory. The scenery should be installed into the SimMarket folder (if you don't have it already there it will be created by the installer, inside the main P3Dv4 directory).

To finish, you'll have to manually add your new scenery into your existing scenery.cfg, or into your addons catalog in case you prefer to use the addons-xml method.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I did it. But it has some narly texture issues.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

There is an issue with Hong Kong generally that I have never got to the bottom of.

If you take off RWY07R (default) with FTX Global and Vector installed, at about 3,000ft on climb, the stutter fest starts and it is because the airport behind you has gone black (terminal, taxiways and runways).

When you basically get abeam the old Kai Tak it stops as the textures behind you have reconfigured.

Installing T2G VHHH makes this worse, as the whole airport goes black.

This does not happen if you depart from 25R/L. It also does not happen if you depart at night.

I can find no reference to this issue anywhere but has been insolvable on my PC so I don’t depart 07R in the daytime (P3Dv4 btw).

Edited by mwa05
Bad grammar

I have it. Installed it  (P3Dv4) as explained by Ed and it works good.

It is actually a very nice airport. I have never seen any stutters or anything like Mark explained..

Go ahead and install it..

b rdgs / Dick

2 hours ago, dick said:

I have it. Installed it  (P3Dv4) as explained by Ed and it works good.

It is actually a very nice airport. I have never seen any stutters or anything like Mark explained..

Go ahead and install it..

b rdgs / Dick

No flickering texture buildings ? Cant get rid of them here (tried every SSAA )

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Flickering textures occurs sometimes cause the default scenery objects are still there. Had the same at Aerosofts Heathrow Pro.

Check if there are still default .bgls in the folder and deactivate them by renaming to .off. 

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

On the taxi2gate site there is an update to version 1.2 of the VHHH scenery... would that help ? 

The only issue I see is two very small areas of water overlapping the perimeter near the Eastern corner of the island. There's nothing extra needed, just be sure that you have also added the VHHH-TERRAIN folder and in the proper sequence to the airport scenery.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS