topcat_1952

Great Britain Aeronautical Charts

Hi fellow flight simmers: I am a Pennsylvania Yankee currently using X-Plane 11 and purchased the ORBX Great Britain South scenery. I have been trying to locate printed flight charts (either VHR or IFR or both) for England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. I have not been able to locate a source for these charts here in the USA. Does anyone know where I can buy these online? I have already tried Amazon and Sporty's without success.

Advice and/or links are most welcome. They don't have to be current since I just want them for computer flying.

Thanks

Denny Knepper

Newville, PA USA

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Flightstore.co.uk

transair.co.uk

I think both of the above do international shipping.

cheers

Jon

Aerodrome charts are available for free through NATS EAD AIP using the links provided by MarkW above.

VFR area charts are available for free through the SkyDemonLight but annoyingly this requires Microsoft Silverlight plugin to view (which is IE only now)

You could always ask if any real world UK GA pilots want to send their expired area charts to you? That's how I got mine. Otherwise you're looking at the some of the websites that Jon mention for new copies.

Edited by ckyliu