jozeff

does anybody know what's wrong with hovercontrol.com

Hi all,

I love the dodosim 206 in P3d and a lot of helicopter info is located at www.hovercontrol.com.

This site seems to be offline the last couple of days....what is wrong there?

Thanks!

Jozeff

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hovercontrol.com is no longer resolving to an address, although the dns registration for the domain is still valid until Nov 2019.

Looks to me like Jordan shut it down.  Whether that's permanent, or part of a move or rebuild of the site, etc is anyone's guess.

You could peruse the historical archives (e.g. Wayback Machine) and see if there's an e-mail address or website someone in there that could lead you to someone who might know more.

Regards

This could possibly end up being disappointing, I know there were a few naysayers saying that DoDo in P3D4 was vaporware, but the last I was at hovercontrol, they were close with all artwork and even closer with the new sytems. Seems that most working on it were overseas and finish would speed up when all returned home. The bad part is that choppers in P3D really don't exist(inmho) without this one showing up on our doorstep. 

16 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

This could possibly end up being disappointing, I know there were a few naysayers saying that DoDo in P3D4 was vaporware, but the last I was at hovercontrol, they were close with all artwork and even closer with the new sytems. Seems that most working on it were overseas and finish would speed up when all returned home. The bad part is that choppers in P3D really don't exist(inmho) without this one showing up on our doorstep. 

Been reading that the dodo for P3D is " almost ready" for many years

Yes, that is true. It is working in p3dv3 perfectly however. Even in VR it looks great. A p3dv4 version is being worked on they say.

The dodosim Huey is in development.......in 2009 they posted that. A decade is unbelievably long in the digital world...don't wait for that one.

Too bad hovercontrol seems offline though. Great website for helicopter lovers like me.