Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

Flashing sim with W10 in the windowed mode

1 minute ago, Skywolf said:

Unless this is due to Game mode being active.  So many annoying variables

I use ESET which switches into game mode when needed.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

5 hours ago, awf said:

Simbol what if Vsync and triple buffering is set outside P3D (which i have done and works fine with 4.4) just curious...

Hi There,

I don't know as I don't use Nvidia Inspector to set my P3D settings, the information I posted is what LM advised to all beta testers when some of us encountered the problem.

Personally I use my P3D on full mode most of the time so it doesn't bother me at all.

Regards,
S.

13 hours ago, Alti said:

Hi, i also have this flashes in Windows mode.

i Tryed  this and all flashes are gone.

works for me ! thanks 

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

didn't have the problem until I updated the bios on my motherboard (asus max code x).
vsync & triple buffering 'fixed' it.
upgrading from an otherwise good 39x series nvidia driver to the current one made no difference whatsoever. why the bios update caused this; I have no idea.

Edited by jpf

On 12/17/2018 at 6:32 PM, gasparr said:

Does anyone have an installed fslabs a320? Their fsl_configurator will reset the value that I set in the properties of the shortcut prepar3d every time when its start...(disable full screen optimization)

Did you find a solution ? I have same issue with resetting

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

+1 here.  The 1809 update hit my PC yesterday morning and the problem began.  The "disable full screen optimization" fix does seem to work, but, as described above, the FSLabs optimization resets that setting.

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

On 12/25/2018 at 2:38 PM, Michael Moe said:

Did you find a solution ? I have same issue with resetting

Thanks

Michael Moe

11 hours ago, richbonneau said:

+1 here.  The 1809 update hit my PC yesterday morning and the problem began.  The "disable full screen optimization" fix does seem to work, but, as described above, the FSLabs optimization resets that setting.

I`m created topic on FSL forum, and request support, but still silence...

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/19836-fls-configurator-registry-compatibility-settings-for-dlls/

As a temporary measure, so far rolled back to 1803, everything works fine in it.

Edited by gasparr

You can also temporarily remove (or rename) the FSL Configurator exe from your FSLabs Library folder and it won't annoy you anymore 😉 .

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

2 hours ago, David Roch said:

You can also temporarily remove (or rename) the FSL Configurator exe from your FSLabs Library folder and it won't annoy you anymore 😉 .

Yes, this can be done, but then some functions will stop working, such as the automatic addition of liveries.