Sign in to follow this  
newtie

FlightBeam KSFO black textures

Hi all-

I've installed KSFOHD and as you can see, all is not right. I'm running ORBX Norcal under very restricted conditions. I use it to get KMRY and KSTS to sit properly.

Interestingly, when I refresh scenery, the black squares go away. Anyone else have/seen this?

Thanks,

Mark

6 minutes ago, newtie said:

Hi all-

I've installed KSFOHD and as you can see, all is not right. I'm running ORBX Norcal under very restricted conditions. I use it to get KMRY and KSTS to sit properly.

Interestingly, when I refresh scenery, the black squares go away. Anyone else have/seen this?

Thanks,

Mark

If you mean like the black textures on the apron grass areas.  Its Orbx airport conflict.  Using the Flightbeam tool, turn off the KSFO airport scenery.   Cleared it up for me.  

13 minutes ago, newtie said:

Hi all-

Thanks,

Mark

See flightbeam faq in case you are using also dreamflight MRLB there is a conflicting issue which was not fixed up to now...

Oh wow, I am facing this issue also.  I was wondering what it was - I already disabled Orbx KSFO files in Orbx Norcal.

Edited by Skywolf

48 minutes ago, jason99vmi said:

If you mean like the black textures on the apron grass areas.  Its Orbx airport conflict.  Using the Flightbeam tool, turn off the KSFO airport scenery.   Cleared it up for me.  

Will try this when I get home, thanks.