Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shomron

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shomron

  1. Started the FSHud traffic trial along with FSLTL models and after 1 flight looks like it works great!
  2. Thanks for the info! So if I use FShud for ATC and I want it to also handle the traffic around me what are my options? Only using FShud injector? And in that case if I want many liveries to just download the AIG ones but not use the AIG traffic controller?
  3. Ok so I understand there is no way to use the FSLTL models with FSHud with the FSHud built in injector? Or do I need to pick a different setting in FSHud to make these work? Iโ€™m looking for the models to be controlled in the airspace for sequencing etcโ€ฆ
  4. Iโ€™m using the MSFS traffic import option with max traffic quantity settings in both MSFS and FSHud but hardly getting any traffic injected. Is this method working well for anyone?
  5. They had this product for MSFS2020 as the GCTS/GCXO bundle.
  6. Thatโ€™s the opposite of what I was doing. If I remove GSE and then turn on the master it crashes. So now I follow what you describe. Itโ€™s not related to the equipment. Thanks!
  7. Iโ€™m not on the beta but Iโ€™ve noticed it only happens when choosing remove GSE from the tablet and only then turning on the master switch so I avoid that.
  8. I get a CTD the minute I turn on the master battery switch. This does not always reproduce. I'll open a ticket in parallel to FSS. What could be the issue?
  9. Any reviews? I got v1 but never had a chance to use it as I moved to MSFS2024. Thanks
  10. I sit ~30cm from a 32โ€ 4K screen, wish I could go down to 1440 but the resolution looks bad at that distance
  11. When was that? How did you receive an update notification?
  12. Did FTSim release an updated sound package for it?
  13. Yep I recall they stated around 13$ for the upgrade
  14. What is the status of the classics? Are they mature enough or still buggy?
  15. I wonder if the mid flight instruments freezes are fixed!
  16. So FSHud should be working properly now with the static models?
  17. I use FSHud is it considered an injector? Can I just use it with FSLTL models?
  18. Thanks for this, how do I install it?
  19. Makes sense as I get no traffic with the latest FSLTL version. Any idea how I revert to 1.8.2? Thanks
  20. Why no bundle available on Simmarket and how is it that the price on justflight for an individual package is more expensive compared to Simmarket?
  21. Yes worked for me for the ATR
  22. Well yeah but having both options would be better? ๐Ÿ˜„
  23. Pity we wonโ€™t get the G1000 coupled with this. Seems like most recent airliners are using the advanced cockpit

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.