Sign in to follow this  
Rockliffe

Diamond DA-62 Wing Flex

I thought I'd upload a short video showing the wing flex effect on the newly released Vertx Diamond DA-62. The effect was set to maximum in the aircraft's options panel.

• Like 4

Just got this last night and am very impressed. That wing flex looks fantastic. I was also noticing the paint on the engine cowling. It's got this depth to it that makes it look like there's actually a base/metal/clear coat on it. Really excellent.

• Like 1

Have the dynamic reflections - I love watching the ground being refected on the engine cowling (or the bottom of the engine from the Cockpit)....especially in VR...it is unreal!!!!

• Like 1

I heard a rumor Sean "might" do a PBR version (P3D V4.4+ only of course).  I was very impressed with the wing flex effects also.

Cheers, Rob.

Next time try flying through a storm with 50+ knot head wind. I swear the DA62 wings were flexing so much the wings should have snapped off. 

11 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

I heard a rumor Sean "might" do a PBR version (P3D V4.4+ only of course).  I was very impressed with the wing flex effects also.

Cheers, Rob.

I'd love to see PBR VCs. Nice on the outside, but you spend the most time on the inside 😍

• Like 1