Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

My thoughts to the British friends on this sad day

May God bless the soul of innocent people of your country.Let's all hope that wounded person recover quickly.I am sharing your sadness, anger and horror.David in Jerusalem

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I agree David, we have many in this community from England. This is very sad news...Dillon in the USA...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest sb55mv

Thank You Both for you're kind words.my cousin was on that train, but she was towards the front, others were not so lucky.but thank you both for you're thoughts.Steve,

As an American with a British mother and with a daughter safe in London as I type, I offer my sympathy and solidarity with the residents of London and the entire British people. Never in the history of the world have two countries been more connected by a common past and the friendship forged out of common loss. As we did 60 years ago, the governments and the people of the US and the UK will stand up together to rid the world of this scourge. 60 years ago it was Nazism and fascism, and today it's terrorism and muslim fundementalism.

Maybe this would be a good time for the British government to have another try at getting US courts to extradite some of the Irish terrorists living here because their terrorist crimes in the UK were "politically motivated" and thus non-extraditable?Richard

Okay, with that post, this thread is going to go south as well. So, I am locking it. I really don't see the point in bringing that into this thread...